Profile for FranziFrodo > Reviews

Gossip Girl - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
Gossip Girl - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Leighton Meester

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 22 Jun. 2014
I just bought that DVD box set for my sister as a present. I know that she loves Gossip Girl and the DVDs are perfect for her. They arrived in time and there were no scratches on the surface. Thank you!

Orange Is The New Black - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Orange Is The New Black - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Taylor Schilling

5.0 out of 5 stars A great and realistic show, 22 Jun. 2014
I always saw this show on netflix but I never had any interest in watching it, until a friend of mine forced me to watch the first episode. I'm glad she did, because I couldn't stop watching it after then. It's one of my favourite shows now and I'm sad that we have to wait another year for season three.

I want to say something about I comment I read about this show. It's rated with one star: it's okay when women don't turn you on, but that is not what the show is about. It's about the story of Piper Kerman. If you've informed yourself better, you would know that it's based on a book and that the book is actually based on a true story. So please - before you say something like that, read first. These comments are not necessary. And it's not the shows fault, that you bought the DVD. So I don't see why you would give it one star.