Profile for Topcat > Reviews

LADDER - Chrome Wall Mounted 4 Rung Towel Rail
LADDER - Chrome Wall Mounted 4 Rung Towel Rail
Offered by Watsons on the Web

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladder towel rail, 8 Jan. 2015
Needed a towel rail for quite a few towels and this does the trick. Easy to out together. Holds two bath sheets, and two hand towels all over the radiator, so the towels dry lovely. Good value for money.

Padders Women's Anika Red Fleece and Fur Lined 443 5 UK
Padders Women's Anika Red Fleece and Fur Lined 443 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladders Anika Red Slippers, 8 Jan. 2015
WOW, these are good, very good slippers. I like a solid sole in order to pop out to the garden without getting the soles wet and these are excellent for that. The slippers are extremely comfortable and warm and true to size. When these wear out, I shall buy another pair. The best slippers I have had for years. Worth every penny.

Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t
Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t

5.0 out of 5 stars Life ax Automatic Led Night Light, 7 May 2014
Excellent. If you need a steady glow in the night in any room, this is what you need. Excellent for children's rooms, hallways, stairs etc. very very good.

Sony LCS-CSJ Soft Carry Case For Cybershot
Sony LCS-CSJ Soft Carry Case For Cybershot
Offered by British_Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Soft Carry Case for Sony Cybershot, 7 May 2014
Was very pleased with this. It is soft and has several small pockets for extra battery and memory sticks etc. all I needed. I can recommend this if you need a soft padded case for your camera.

Collins World Wall Laminated Map (World Map)
Collins World Wall Laminated Map (World Map)
by Collins Maps
Edition: Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars World map, 20 Dec. 2013
If you want a big map, then this is it. This is the type of map schools used to use. You can see each country clearly and the main towns too. Very good for showing children where people in your family travel to and live. The world is getting smaller nd children need to know where they they are placed in relation to friends and family. Very good

Photo Frame (Satin Silver colour) 8 x 10" (Landscape Or Portrait)
Photo Frame (Satin Silver colour) 8 x 10" (Landscape Or Portrait)
Offered by vela gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo frames, 20 Dec. 2013
You get what you pay for. These look very good from a distance, but are not substantial. For what I wanted, very good value for money.

My Daddy's Going Away
My Daddy's Going Away
by Christopher MacGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Emir Daddy's going away, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: My Daddy's Going Away (Hardcover)
I bought this for my grandson because his daddy works away a lot and it is unsettling. I think he related to this book and felt that maybe it wasn't just his Daddy but lots of others too who have to work away. Very good book.

Paw Print Charm for 3mm European Bracelets
Paw Print Charm for 3mm European Bracelets
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver paw print charm, 27 Jan. 2013
I chose this because it looked good and was a spacer for my pandora bracelet. When it arrived I was a little disappointed as it was not a spacer, but the quality is so good, I decided to keep it anyway. Did not contact seller as it is such a small item and I was very happy with the quality.

Proxima Direct® Slim Slot in USB External DVD±RW Drive Writer Burner compatible with MacBook Pro Air iMAC, Win 7
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD/CD driver writer, 2 Dec. 2012
If you are looking for something small and compact to use with my Mac. This sits nicely on top of the Mac and is exactly what was needed. Work s well.

Western Digital WDBBXV0010BBK HD Passport MAC 1000 GB External
Western Digital WDBBXV0010BBK HD Passport MAC 1000 GB External

5.0 out of 5 stars My passport hard drive, 2 Dec. 2012
I have a Mac and needed something compatible for it. This has worked well and I am very pleased with it. I would just,say do not use the software on the drive as this will confuse for later use.

Page: 1 | 2