Profile for Flying Finn > Reviews

Content by Flying Finn

Flying Finn

Page: 1 | 2
Decowall DSH-H22B Silent Quite Non Ticking Modern Wall Clock for Living Room Bedrooms Office Kitchens (Brown, 22.5cm)
Offered by Decowall

5.0 out of 5 stars We refurbished our kitchen and wanted a nice clock. This fitted the bill perfectly, 20 Sept. 2017
We refurbished our kitchen and wanted a nice clock. This fitted the bill perfectly. The second hands sweeps so it is totally silent.

TOP-MAX Smart Wireless Remote Control Plug in Socket UK AC Power Strip Outlet Battery Include White for Home Appliances(1 Remote Control+3 Sockets)
Offered by TOP-MAX Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought a second set., 20 Sept. 2017
I bought a set of these and after setting them up I was so satisfied that I bought a second set as they are brilliant. You just plug them in, install the battery in the remote and they work straight away. We have a long living/dining room with 2 sets of lights at one end, 2 sets in the middle and a big light at the other end so I put the 2 sets of lights into a 2 way adapter and plugged this into the No.1 plug and this switches both lights on so I only need the 3 plugs for all my living/dining room lights.

Linx 1010B 10.1 inch Tablet (Black) - (Intel Atom Z3735F Quad Core, 32 GB, 2 GB, Windows 10) Bundle with Keyboard
Offered by E-Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant machine., 18 Aug. 2017
I bought this machine after I retired as my home laptop didn't have Excel and this comes loaded with a lifetimes subscription to Excel mobile. I use it for various bank accounts and pensions etc. and it is wonderful. I have had it now for nearly 8 months and am very happy with it. There is also the comfort of having a UK based technical support if needed. I recently had a train journey to and from London from Scotland and I used the machine to watch videos that I had loaded onto the machine as I also purchased a large capacity SD card. There is sometimes a problem with the Excel when you have to sign out and sign in again but this is not the machine's fault. I had purchased a 10inch Kindle fire for my wife with the keyboard but the keyboard on the Kindle has to be charged separately which I don't like whereas the Linx needs only one charging point. it is also very handy having the 2 USB ports. All in all an excellent machine.

New Horrizon Black Anti-slip Comfort Mouse Pad Mat with Gel Foam Rest Wrist Support (Retail Packing)
Offered by NewHorrizon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 28 July 2017
This mat is exactly what I wanted. It is very easy to use. I don't understand the reviewer who had a problem with it not being flat as mine is fine. Basically the mat is very good value for money and is excellent to use.

[Updated Version] Wireless Mouse, Patuoxun 2.4G USB Wireless Mice Optical PC Laptop Computer Mouse with Nano Receiver, 6 Buttons, 2400 DPI 5 Adjustment Levels for Windows Mac Macbook Linux - Super Energey Saving
Offered by longtop

Aussie Grit: My Formula One Journey
Aussie Grit: My Formula One Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book., 1 July 2016
Brilliant book. I couldn't put it down. I always liked Mark's no nonsense approach and this book tells it as it happened.

Proof of Angels: The Definitive Book on the Reality of Angels and the Surprising Role They Play in Each of Our Lives

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good read., 1 July 2016
I was so looking forward to this book but the author goes away off on a tangent that I eventually gave up as I found it so frustrating.

Solar Powered LED Spotlight-Outdoor Garden Waterproof and Adjustable Security Wall Night In-Ground Lighting-Landscape Path Lights [2 Pack]
Offered by CDQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these lights., 1 July 2016
We installed these in a corner of our Japanese garden to highlight the figures and trees and they work very well. I can't give 5 stars as with living in Scotland it doesn't get dark here in June until about 11pm so I don't know how long they last but I have them on the high setting and the light they give off is really good.

x2 Solid Lacquered Oak Pipe covers/ Rad Rings/ Pipe Rose/ Collar 10mm High
x2 Solid Lacquered Oak Pipe covers/ Rad Rings/ Pipe Rose/ Collar 10mm High
Offered by Central Supplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless., 16 Dec. 2014
These are useless. The hole in the middle has no tolerance so if your pipe has the slightest bend or imperfection they break apart. I bought 4 and broke 3 trying to get them on. Totally useless.

Pathfinder: A Special Forces Mission Behind Enemy Lines
Pathfinder: A Special Forces Mission Behind Enemy Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 18 Jun. 2014
I read this book in record time as I just could not put it down.
What they all went through was just incredible.

Page: 1 | 2