Profile for Karis > Reviews

Content by Karis

Karis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Love is... (Kingdom Series Book 1)
Love is... (Kingdom Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and for a great cause!, 6 Aug. 2014
I love Marie Hall's work and this includes a little story from the kingdom collection, which just so happens to be about my favorite characters Alice and Hatter! A lot of the other authors are new to me so it's exiting to read something different with the prospect of finding new material to add to my bookshelf but the biggest plus is that the proceeds go to charity, so BUY THE BOOK GUYS, you'll love it and even if you only read 2 pages of it and decide it's not for you, it's still worth it for the benefit your helping provide for others.

Kingfisher 100 ml Baking Soda Toothpaste - 3-Pack
Kingfisher 100 ml Baking Soda Toothpaste - 3-Pack
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 July 2014
I love this toothpaste, keeps your teeth really clean and white. It's a tat expensive in the shops but this deal was great.

Greenscape Organic HONEY Natural Moisturisng Shower Gel 500ml
Greenscape Organic HONEY Natural Moisturisng Shower Gel 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 23 July 2014
This is soooo good, great smell, leaves my skin feeling fresh and lasts for ages as a little amount goes a long way. Well worth the money.

Clipper Organic Infusion Lemon Verbena 20 Teabags 30 g (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Infusion Lemon Verbena 20 Teabags 30 g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 July 2014
I love Clipper teas, this one is nice but not one of my favorites, quite refreshing with an earthy taste to it.

Reve De Provence Organic Tonic Shampoo 1000ml
Reve De Provence Organic Tonic Shampoo 1000ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 23 July 2014
Great Value, I love this shampoo leaves my hair feeling extremely clean and soft. It is definitely a keeper from now on i refuse to use anything else.

Doves Farm Organic Wholewheat Digestive Biscuits 200 g (Pack of 12)
Doves Farm Organic Wholewheat Digestive Biscuits 200 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 July 2014
Great Biscuits, my one complaint is that they don't last long enough in my house! Good price too.

Clipper Gold 80 Teabags 250 g (Pack of 6)
Clipper Gold 80 Teabags 250 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea i have ever tasted, 23 July 2014
Best tea i have ever tasted so full of flavor, makes a cup just like my granny used to make and you don't have to squeeze the bag to death.

West Coast
West Coast

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, Love it!, 23 July 2014
This review is from: West Coast (MP3 Download)
Great song, Love it. Lana Del Ray has such an amazing voice.

Hood's Obsession: Kingdom Series, Book 9
Hood's Obsession: Kingdom Series, Book 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 23 July 2014
I love, love, love it! I am a huge fan of Marie Hall and specifically the Kingdom books, this one is a spin off from the original series but still really good. You don’t have to read them in order they can be read as stand-alone books but I’m a bit weird where I must read any collections in order. Although this isn’t my favorite of hers (you can’t beat hatter!) it was a really good read that I couldn’t put down. Don’t want to mention the plot as am bad for letting bits slip that people would rather I hadn’t mentioned, so I will just say buy it, read it, you’ll love it!

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers), 2013 release

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off Amazon!, 12 Mar. 2014
Every electrical device on this planet that can be purchased comes with the relevant charger, that is until you purchase the kindle fire from Amazon. You pay over a hundred pounds for this device and amazon can not even be bothered to pack a charger in there with it...... and then when you go to look for it on amazon you have to pay a further £20 it!
Shame on you amazon, this is nothing but an exercise in pure greed and capitalism. It shows exactly what you think of your customers! For me personally i felt very cheated, this is my 2nd kindle from them and when you add up the amount i have spent on the devises and e-books, not to mention all the other stuff i have/do buy from amazon a charger for my Fire was the least I should have been offered. It's disgusting behavior on Amazons part and I urge any one looking for a charger to try the Galaxy S3/S2/Note or go through another store for a kindle charger do not give them the satisfaction of your money for something they should have included with the product!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2016 9:51 AM GMT