Profile for Keane > Reviews

Content by Keane

Keane

Page: 1 | 2
Miss Fortune (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters Book 3)
Miss Fortune (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT HER FINEST HOUR!, 4 Sept. 2017
Enjoyed the first 2 books but this one was dire. Please Ms London, never, ever try to write dialogue for an English person again. You were so far off the mark it was cringeworthy. Add to that the pathetic witchcraft theme running through the book and I couldn't believe it was the same author.

Mario Kart 7 RC - Mario 2.4GHz
Mario Kart 7 RC - Mario 2.4GHz
Offered by eModels uk

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY VERY PLEASED., 10 Jan. 2017
This arrived earlier than the expected date and it really is a good quality product. Worked immediately and is very well made and pretty fast. Turned out to be the favourite Christmas toy - not only for my Granddaughter, but her Dad, Her Granddad, and her Uncle as well. Would highly recommend. Well worth paying that little bit more to get something that will last, than cheaper things that break within a few days.

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Hot Air Styler
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Hot Air Styler

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED!, 25 Oct. 2016
I had 3 of the previous model. First two worked fine & I particularly liked the solid plastic spikes as the bristle ones tend to get stuck in my hair. Couldn't use them on the highest setting as they would overheat & cut out, but the next one down was plenty hot enough. Liked it enough to order a spare. However, the third one hardly lasted at all, before it stopped working altogether. Couldn't return it as, although it had hardly been used, I had had it for a few months, so I put it down to bad luck and ordered the newer version. This one worked fine at first (again not on highest setting, but no problem), but I've only had it since August and now this one is continually cutting out, particularly when I turn it. Seems to be an issue with the wiring I think. Would have used these forever as they do a great job - WHEN THEY WORK!

Until We Collide
Until We Collide

1.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU LIKE YOUR HEROINES STUPID AND PATHETIC THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!, 2 July 2016
This review is from: Until We Collide (Kindle Edition)
I cannot stand books where the supposed heroine is hapless and stupid. In this one I got through the cow poo incident and persevered, made it through the fall into the water and gave it one more go, but the spitting drink over her date was a catastrophe too far. Add to that the "best friend" laughing at giggling throughout all these unfortunate incidents. another character I could have cheerfully punched in the nose and it was straight to the delete button for me. Perhaps it would have got better but I wasn't prepared to spend another minute reading drivel.

JACKS ARE WILD (Detective Jack Stratton Mystery Thriller Series Book 3)
JACKS ARE WILD (Detective Jack Stratton Mystery Thriller Series Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does anyone else have a problem with Replacement?, 3 Jun. 2016
She has a stupid name! And she's stupid! As the lead female character in the book and Jack's love interest, I would expect to have some liking and empathy for her. I don't. She believes she is more capable than she is, continually takes risks when told not to, thinks she is always right and even when she does something stupid takes the huff if she gets pulled on it. She spoils these books for me. I am willing someone to lay into her but she gets treated with kid gloves. Come back Marisa!

Extra Large Birth Of Baby Boy Gift Bag - Blue Bunny & Stork 45cm x 33cm x 10cm
Extra Large Birth Of Baby Boy Gift Bag - Blue Bunny & Stork 45cm x 33cm x 10cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag - shame about the packaging., 11 April 2016
Its a very good sized bag, suitable for a number of gifts and is good quality with a lovely shiny finish. Only gripe I had was that it was sent in a plastic envelope (not folded which was good), with no other packaging (stiff cardboard pieces on either side would have helped) and as a result it was fairly creased when I opened it.

A Year in the Life of a Playground Mother: A laugh-out-loud funny novel about life at the School Gates (A School Gates Comedy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't Be Reading the Next One!, 12 Oct. 2015
Well I persevered right to the end hoping against hope that at some point the woman would grow a backbone and say NO. That was all I wanted. But, apparently it was not to be. My abiding memory of this book will be the sense of irritation I felt all the way through. Didn't laugh, didn't even chuckle, just got crosser and crosser as the book went on, particularly when she couldn't even put her foot down when her son was being bullied. Definitely will not be reading the next one.

FALLING FOR A STAR a  romance novel you won't want to put down
FALLING FOR A STAR a romance novel you won't want to put down

1.0 out of 5 stars May be free but not worth the effort to download., 13 May 2015
Dreadful writing, no depth to the story or characters, just awful.

QVS Professional Shapers
QVS Professional Shapers

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB!, 17 April 2015
Absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the best emery boards I have ever used. I got so tired of them either being too smooth to have any effect, so rough they tore up my nails, or only lasting for about 5 uses.

These are very slim, which actually makes them easier to use, but so efficient. I love them.

Delicious - Emily's New Beginning
Delicious - Emily's New Beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner!, 8 Dec. 2014
The Emily games are, in my opinion, the best TM games on the market. I have played them all. Sorry Kimblerley but I am up to the 4th restaurant and have 3 stars and the mouse on every level so far.

Not too keen on the interaction with the baby. Thought we were getting a restaurant without her when I got to 4, but no here she comes again. Would have liked a break from that mechanic.

Other than that another winner for me.

Page: 1 | 2