Profile for C. D. Churchman > Reviews

C. D. Churchman

Professional Baby Mouli
Professional Baby Mouli

1.0 out of 5 stars Professional Baby Mouli, 29 May 2009
Waste of money. Does not do the job, just pushes the food up the sides. I sent this back and got a refund, don't know what they think is 'professional' about it?
I certainly would NOT recommend purchasing this item, don't waste your money, but yourself an electric hand held blender, such as the Braun Multiquick, for the same price or probably cheaper! Does a better job and takes a 10th of the time.

Petite Creations Baby Cubes Food Portioners (Stage 2)
Petite Creations Baby Cubes Food Portioners (Stage 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mummy Baby Cubes Food Portioners, 29 May 2009
Neat little pots, ideal for storing baby food./ Lid has a good tight seal. Well worth buying.

Stainless Steel Baby Mouli
Stainless Steel Baby Mouli
Offered by Perfect Home Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 2 May 2009
Useless and totally rubbish - DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!
I am so disappointed I ever believed this product could do what said it could do. We used it for the first time today and tried to puree parsnip that had been well boiled and was nicely soft ready to be mushed up. Did the so called 'professional' puree mill, puree the parsnip? - did it heck, a bit of juice dropped through the bottom, and the majority (95%) of the parsnip went up the sides. We ended up using the hand held blender we already had to do the job properly. DO NOT buy this item, buy an electric blender for the same price or probably cheaper, which will come with a few attachments aswell. Very very disappointed, and quite frankly, I want my money back plus postage. Very disappointed Amazon!