Profile for Jadeycakes92 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Stacie Orrico: Live In Japan
Stacie Orrico: Live In Japan
Dvd ~ Stacie Orrico
Offered by Horray for Summer!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stacie Orrico is amazing, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Stacie Orrico: Live In Japan (DVD)
This is great DVD to have if you're a fan of Ms Orrico. Her flawless talent is shown off right here with her amazing vocals. Being op about 10 years old now the DVD isn't the highest quality but it's the only one out there that I've found of Stacie Orrico so worth having!

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't play, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this quite a while back but only just got round to trying to watch it to find it doesn't play. I've tried it on 3 DVD players and my computer and on all it just shows a black screen. Very disappointing coz it makes having part 2 rather pointless as I can't watch part 1. So yeah be warned... Although some say it works on their players as I've tried it in several it clearly doesn't work in many. I'm guessing I can't get a refund either which sucks.

What I Wanna Be When I Grow Up
What I Wanna Be When I Grow Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album!, 9 Sept. 2013
I've had this album for a while but I wanted to review it as it hasn't received any on here and it deserves to be recommended! With amazing vocals by all the performers on this album, and beautiful tracks written by the very talented Scott Alan it is an album worth getting. Watch Me Soar is probably the most well known of the tracks but there are some real hidden gems on this album, my favourite being Anything Worth Holding On To. If you love contemporary musical theatre songs this is a must have album!

Bombshell
Bombshell

5.0 out of 5 stars YES! FINALLY!, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Bombshell (Audio CD)
This CD made my day. This is a must buy for lovers of the show or even for general musical theatre fans. I like that Dig Deep has been re-recorded by Megan Hilty on this album. A must buy for the lovely vocals of Katharine McPhee, Megan and everyone else who features on the soundtrack. However, as it includes some season 2 songs the CD may be seen as a spoiler for those in the UK as season 2 doesn't return here until July. Personally I just love listening to them regardless, but just a warning for those of you who might not want to spoil anything.

I've Loved These Days
I've Loved These Days
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: I've Loved These Days (Audio CD)
Another beautiful album from Ruthie Henshall with a fantastic selection of songs. Personally I think When You're Good To Mama is the highlight for me being a huge fan of Chicago but all the songs are super! Definitely worth your money!

Smash - Season 1 [DVD]
Smash - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Debra Messing

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Smash - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Being a huge Smash fan I love this. It's great being able to have the first season on disc! Totally worth a buy for any fans of the show. Particularly as they've never released all the songs on CD format.

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad Fall Out Boy are back!, 23 Feb. 2013
I love this song. It's Fall Out Boy back with a bang. Worth a listen to and a purchase if you liked any of their old songs. Very catchy!

Kingston DataTraveler 101 G2 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
Kingston DataTraveler 101 G2 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, great design... but ridiculously slow., 6 July 2012
My dad ordered me two of these because my laptop is nearly full and so I need to take a lot of files off my computer and store them elsewhere. However, the speed is so slow that I have given up trying to transfer large files onto them. At first I thought perhaps one of them was faulty so opened the second one for it to be just as slow. They both only write at approx 1.8mb/s so needless to say I will only use these to store small files because it just takes too long to tranfer a large file or lots of files at once. Very disappointed as I'm going to have to spend more money to get a memory stick that is capable of doing what I need. Perhaps they are slow because my computer is fairly full but I assume that shouldn't make a difference. I have tried formatting them in different ways but each way is just as slow as the other. My advice to anyone thinking of getting one of these is: Just buy ONE to begin with to see if it works.. it's just a gamble...you can't predict whether it will or won't work because by looking at the reviews on here they just simply sometimes work well and sometimes don't and I was an unlucky one. Hope this helps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 3:20 PM GMT