Profile for mindus > Reviews

Content by mindus

mindus

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2 x CrazyGadget® Large Rattan Tall Planter Square Plastic Garden Indoor Outdoor Flower Plant Pot (Brown, 26.6L)
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Lookin' good, 3 April 2016
I bought these as I need some deep root space for single plants, however there is a top planting box for those who want height without having to fill such a deep container with compost. Even filled they could be a little light so crocks in the bottom would lend stability. Very attractive planters.

Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream
Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Feb. 2016
Yup like this apart from the noise

Nightbird - 2CD +DVD Limited Edition (2CD + bonus DVD)
Nightbird - 2CD +DVD Limited Edition (2CD + bonus DVD)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2016
My friend and I were delighted with this

fuse-a-web fusible joining bonding interfacing CLEAR 50cm wide - by the metre
fuse-a-web fusible joining bonding interfacing CLEAR 50cm wide - by the metre
Offered by Ribbons and Buttons

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Feb. 2016
I needed a batting between bulky and 'hardly there' so was a little disappointed

54" wide 4oz Fire Retardant Wadding - per metre
54" wide 4oz Fire Retardant Wadding - per metre
Offered by Andrew Enterprise

3.0 out of 5 stars I really needed something denser/thinner so I'm having to split ..., 28 Jan. 2016
I really needed something denser/thinner so I'm having to split this and back it. Would be grateful for any suggestions for a suitable alternative.

The Virgin And The Gypsy [DVD] [1975]
The Virgin And The Gypsy [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ Joanna Shimkus

4.0 out of 5 stars An ageless classic, 3 Sept. 2014
love this film. big on message and short on dialogue. it says more to this rebel now and in it's day than so many others .

BEECH WOOD 390MM ARTIST TABLE TOP DISPLAY EASEL - BEST EUROPEAN QUALITY
BEECH WOOD 390MM ARTIST TABLE TOP DISPLAY EASEL - BEST EUROPEAN QUALITY
Offered by Canvas Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal fo my needs, 7 Jun. 2014
Having shown my paintings in local galleries where they had the necessary display equipment, I was asked to show at a craft fair and needed something more substantial than large wooden plate stands. These easels filled the need most successfully and at a one day event sold 2 paintings..................usually about 7 over two weeks for 25/30 pictures shown .so a good average!!!

The Overlocker Technique Manual: The Complete Guide to Serging and Decorative Stitching
by Julia Hincks

5.0 out of 5 stars great introduction to a new technique, 5 May 2014
Having seen this piece of kit on TV I needed to know if I would be able to use it, and whether I actually needed an Overlocker for the costumes that I make for the local Am-Dram group. Looks like it's a miracle I've survived this long without one.

3M Hardwood Parasol with Pulley (Black)
3M Hardwood Parasol with Pulley (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely bit of kit, 5 May 2014
The parasol itself lived up to all expectations, but ..............Being a pensioner the parasol is too big to take down when not in use so really needs a fastening round it to prevent it flapping about in the wind. I have solved this by buying a 'bungee' but I think that it should have had an integral tie .

Bedazzled Black and Grey Enamel Ovals Necklace with Crystal Stones - Gift Boxed
Bedazzled Black and Grey Enamel Ovals Necklace with Crystal Stones - Gift Boxed
Offered by Bedazzled Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars It matches, 25 April 2014
As the dear little girl who fitted my new glasses said at the new white and silver frames................they suit you , really match your colouring. Um yes, and so does the necklace as tactless or not silver and grey are now my colours!! Looks good with the tops I want to wear it with and doesn't turn over with a mind of its own. Well pleased .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3