Profile for Rowena > Reviews

Rowena

Page: 1 | 2
Hustler, Women's Sexy Cop Outfit, One Size, Blue
Hustler, Women's Sexy Cop Outfit, One Size, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars it certainly doesn't feel like it covers anything, 26 Dec. 2015
This certainly proved a popular choice for my guy and was comfy to wear. I don't know how the model makes the skirt look so long, it certainly doesn't feel like it covers anything. The top is a tied halter-neck so how high you hitch the girls is down to you. I found that the hat was the fiddliest item to put on as it folds flat and has a ribbon either side to tie-on.
Still one of my favourite outfits.

Marvel Avengers Assemble! Ultimate Sticker Book Meet the Team (Ultimate Stickers)
by DK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a gift for a friend's son so ..., 26 Dec. 2015
Bought this as a gift for a friend's son so don't know how user-friendly it is. My impressions after a quick flick through the pages is that it is a typical sticker book. Very thin but when it comes to children, things often are due to short attention spans. There are the standard pages of blank outlines with a one-liner about the characters then the pages of stickers at the back. It's not focussed on just the characters from recent films but draws on the many more from the comics.

The Christmas Pear Rap: A 12 Days of Christmas Parody
The Christmas Pear Rap: A 12 Days of Christmas Parody
by Alex Willis

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun tale of how a grumpy piece of fruit deals ..., 26 Dec. 2015
A fun tale of how a grumpy piece of fruit deals with unexpected visitors at Christmas. Not sure about the back page that says this is great for young readers. It is easy to read but I think that the overall feel and content may be lost on them.

Norman the Slug Who Saved Christmas
Norman the Slug Who Saved Christmas
by Sue Hendra

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a great read and funny, 7 Dec. 2015
This was a great read and funny. Inside the pages fill the page with only small amounts of writing making it perfect for kids. I would like to read more.

LyDia® UK STOCK Professional 24pcs Natural Wooden handle Black/brown Make Up Brush Set with Case
Offered by LyDia Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars The item matched the picture and description and was easy to open, 7 Dec. 2015
I purchased this as a gift for someone so cannot say how they are to use. The items came before the due date and were suitable wrapped. The item matched the picture and description and was easy to open. I am most impressed with how the brushes looked in the little roll-out bag and each brush had its own cover which will be create for stopping make-up getting smeared everywhere.

Deluxe Christmas Pointed Elf Shoes
Deluxe Christmas Pointed Elf Shoes
Offered by V-VAPE

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic but read down, 25 Dec. 2014
They certainly looked the part for the Christmas outfit competition and for the price I am thrilled with them! I had to do a little modification to them as they are incredibly floppy and it took some practice to try and walk in them. Definitely an indoor item which brought many chuckles to management.
This item does not have bells which is probably a blessing judging by the looks I got as I jangled down corridors.

Kre-O Star Trek Klingon Bird of Prey Set
Kre-O Star Trek Klingon Bird of Prey Set
Offered by bubble n squeak

5.0 out of 5 stars A great choice for keeping him entertained, 28 July 2014
My partner couldn't wait to tell me all about how he'd built it, its light up features and sending me a picture of it built. A great choice for keeping him entertained.

Kre-O Star Trek Klingon D7 Battle Cruiser Construction Set
Kre-O Star Trek Klingon D7 Battle Cruiser Construction Set
Offered by Toptoys2u Limited - FREEPOST ALL UK ORDERS - Next Day (mon-fri) Delivery available at Checkout Just £7.99 order by 3PM

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
I had great feedback from my partner regarding this.

Star Trek Tribble (Brown)
Star Trek Tribble (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet effective!, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Star Trek Tribble (Brown) (Toy)
After removing the tab it was Tribbles away! This has given me many giggles as putting a cup on a coffee table or the pitch of a dog's bark can set it off. Very lifelike reaction.
I had to buy more

Rosewood Snuggles Sleep-N-Play Plush Octopus
Rosewood Snuggles Sleep-N-Play Plush Octopus

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped for, 14 Sept. 2013
My little monsters love it! Running through the tunnels, curling up in the centre and ambushing each other from above, I can't see them getting bored of it anytime soon plus its washable.

Page: 1 | 2