Profile for T. G. Warneck > Reviews

T. G. Warneck (UK)

My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection
My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing collection!, 22 Oct. 2008
This is by far the most complete collection of Celine Dion's outstanding music career. It has all the smash hit singles from the 90's & 00's, as well as two new songs which are amazingly sung. This album is a must-have for any Celine fan or even people who haven't truly discovered her incredible talent. This album has everything from ballads, to uptembo pop music like I'm Alive and One Heart, to the rock oreinetated Taking Chances, showing Celine's extreme diversity as an artist.

I'd recommend anyone to buy this album, it's worth every penny!!

My Love: The Essential Collection
My Love: The Essential Collection
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING ALBUM!!, 22 Oct. 2008

I'd recommend anyone to buy this album, it's worth every penny!!