Profile for Hamilton Stone > Reviews

Content by Hamilton Stone

Hamilton Stone (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Keep Calm and Carry on Page-A-Day Calendar 2016 (2016 Calendar)
Keep Calm and Carry on Page-A-Day Calendar 2016 (2016 Calendar)
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calender with some thought provoking quotes., 5 Feb. 2016
I got one last year and really enjoyed reading the quotes. I bought this one as a present and the receiver was very pleased. Now hoping someone will buy me one next year !!

Everlast Leather Skipping Rope
Everlast Leather Skipping Rope

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2016
Great product delivered quickly and exactly as it looks.

New 5ft Blk/Gold Rexion Leather 12 pcs boxing set punchbag Wall Bracket rope & Gloves
Offered by MAX PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product let down by delivery!, 5 Feb. 2016
The bad news... I paid for the express delivery option but it came exactly a week later so may as well have not wasted my money on that option - but I guess its not the manufacturers fault - tho next time they should use a reliable carrier. Really glad I didn't get it delivered to home and waste days waiting for something that wasn't turning up on time.

NOW THE GOOD NEWS... the product is great! I had to get a cab home from work with it ... no chance of getting it back home on the tube, way too big and bulky but I did expect that. It is sturdy the bolts, bracket and chain look really strong and feel solid on our wall. The extra bits 'n bobs were all great though I haven't unpacked the skipping rope. For the price it couldn't be better, other people in the office are now keen to buy one.

KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer - White
KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this., 10 Oct. 2014
Loved this - we haven't used it as much as we would've liked but are moving soon so hope we will in our new place. Meanwhile it looks great on the worktop.

Smash - Season 1 [DVD]
Smash - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Debra Messing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Smash - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I think originally this was on Sky Atlantic and we have Virgin Media so we missed the first airing. Then we saw one episode at a friends house and loved it so we bought the DVD and watched the whole series back to back one rainy Sunday.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Product OK but the delivery was slow, 10 Oct. 2014
Bit awkward to get on the tap but works well. The only thing I would say is I had to chase it up a few times & it took a long while to arrive.

Bosch TWK8631GB Styline Collection Kettle, 1.5 L - White/Silver
Bosch TWK8631GB Styline Collection Kettle, 1.5 L - White/Silver
Offered by Quality UK Wares

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum liked it when she stayed so it must be good..., 10 Oct. 2014
Really works well so far. My mum (who is a non-stop tea drinker) came and stayed and she is going to buy one.

MunkiMix Alloy Genuine Leather Pendant Necklace Silver Cross Angel Wing Adjustable Chain Men
Offered by MunkiMix Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 10 Oct. 2014
Took a while to be delivered but great for the price !

The Hunted (The Enemy Book 6)
The Hunted (The Enemy Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Oct. 2014
I've loved all the books in this series, this one started a bit slower than the others, but once Ed and crew came back into the story it raced ahead! The ending was a real cliffhanger - can't wait for the next book !

The Lhasa Apso: An Owner's Guide To A Happy, Healthy Pet
The Lhasa Apso: An Owner's Guide To A Happy, Healthy Pet
by Carolyn Herbel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - if you are a new Lhasa Apso owner..., 18 Feb. 2013
We bought this book because we had just acquired a Lhasa Apso puppy. I found it informative, yet between the initial Lhasa info, it had very similar care to that of the one we had recently bought when purchasing our Shih Tzu puppy and matching book!

Obviously a dog is a dog... no matter what shape or size they come in.

However, if you are a new and excited Lhasa Apso owner, I recommend this book. Even if only for the sheer, getting whipped up in a frenzy and excitement of acquiring a new Lhasa Apso puppy. As a biased owner... may I say, one of the most loyal and trustworthy of breeds.

Page: 1 | 2