Profile for Mr. Elliott A. Wright > Reviews

Content by Mr. Elliott A....

Mr. Elliott A. Wright "Shadowside" (England)

How Can I Sleep With Your Voice In My Head [Enhanced] [BOX SET] [LIMITED EDITION]

5.0 out of 5 stars How Can I sleep Wirth Amazing Songs In My Head, 6 Oct. 2009
I have been waiting for this CD for many years now and I can surely say, it was worth the wait. The CD has all the hits of of the band sung live from their 2003 tour. I reckon that the live versions are better than the normal ones because Morten, Mags and Paul add really interesting beats to some somgs that don't appear on the original which make the music a lot more interesting to listen to. The bonus track features a little documentary on the band at the time of this 2003 tour and also when the band sing happy birthday to Morten, who was 44 at the time. The annoying thing about this bonus track is that it says "TO BE CONTINUED" at the end so it makes you wonder what will happen next.

Creative ZEN 8GB MP3 Player
Creative ZEN 8GB MP3 Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Creative Zen, 25 May 2009
I have always liked the creative Zen series because of its easy layouts, it can hold loads of tracks is is easily portable. I do reckon that this Creative Zen does has its ups and downs wen it comes to sorting the music out. the music can be easily sorted out into catorgries and artists etc o it is really easy to dind the tracks you want.

The only bad thing I came across while having this Creative zen was the way that I tried creating a playlist on the actual thing itself and following the intructions it had not created the playlist I wanted.

After thinking of what other wy I could make this playlist I had connected it to my computer and thought I would be able to create a file named Playlist. But For some reason it was not on there when I turned it on, I searched everywhere for it and could not find it