Profile for K8ecoz > Reviews

Content by K8ecoz

K8ecoz (England)

Lily England Professional Electric Foot File - Best Electronic Callus Remover For Hard Skin - Rose Gold
Offered by Lily England

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 13 July 2017
Excellent product. Works really well and a very good price. Good customer follow up too. Had email a few days after it arrived to check I was happy with the product or had any queries. Would definitely recommend to others.

The Hairy Dieters Go Veggie (Hairy Bikers)
The Hairy Dieters Go Veggie (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes!, 18 May 2017
I love the Hairy Bikersdiet books and have bought them all. Whatever recipe I cook always turns out really well. Like others I have been waiting for them to do a veggie one. I think the recipes look really good, simply explained and the ingredients can be found in most supermarkets.

I like the 'basic' recipes at the back for things like onion gravy and bechamel sauce - excellent for a novice like me.

Another winner I think - keep them coming! A book of one pot meals and stews would be a good addition.

The Bone Readers
The Bone Readers
by Jacob Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting and well written, 22 April 2017
This review is from: The Bone Readers (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this. I'm always on the lookout for detective stories based in other countries as I like reading about different perspectives on day to day things.

It took me a while to get used the way that things were written in the way a person speaks and sometimes had to say the word out loud before I could work out what it was, for instance furrin - sick (forensic) but it does add to the authenticity of the book and helps you immerse yourself in what is happening.

It is extremely well written and is much more 'literary' than general detective fiction.

Looking forward to reading the rest of them - I think it is going to be a quartet.

The Surgeon's Case (George Kocharyan Mystery 2)
The Surgeon's Case (George Kocharyan Mystery 2)
by E.G. Rodford

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read and funny too!, 22 April 2017
I've been waiting for this to come out as enjoyed the first book. Not disappointed and think this was even better. The writer has a good sense of humour and there's quite a few witty one liners in there that made me chuckle. The story was good and kept me interested and I am getting to know the characters a bit better now. Looking forward to the next one!

Silvine Executive Soft Feel Notebook Ruled with Marker Ribbon 160pp 90gsm A4 Black Ref 198BK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 22 April 2017
These are really good notebooks for the price. The paper is nice and thick and even when writing with a felt tip it doesn't come through. There's also a pocket at the back of the book that is useful. I've just ordered 3 more!

2017 Moleskine Large Diary Weekly Horizontal 12 Month Hard
2017 Moleskine Large Diary Weekly Horizontal 12 Month Hard
by Moleskine
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars I buy one of these every year but like other reviewers am disappointed they have removed the address ..., 30 Jan. 2017
I buy one of these every year but like other reviewers am disappointed they have removed the address book that slots in at the back. It is one of the reasons I buy it over another diary. If they don't want to add it any more they could at least sell it separately.

The Trees
The Trees
by Ali Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Ali Shaw's books and I've been waiting for this ..., 19 May 2016
This review is from: The Trees (Hardcover)
I love Ali Shaw's books and I've been waiting for this to come out for ages. Not disappointed, really good read. A very clever idea. It reminded me a bit of a book I read as a kid called Rebecca's World. I really liked the characters and got drawn in to the book really quickly. Great ending too. I think my fave book is still The Girl with the Glass Feet though!

The Hairy Dieters: Fast Food (Hairy Bikers)
The Hairy Dieters: Fast Food (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum!, 19 May 2016
Oooh more lovely recipes that taste great but aren't loaded with fat. I can't wait to try them all. Have all the other Hairy Dieters books and not had one duff dish yet. I just wish they would put all four books into a nice hardback combined version. My other ones are starting to drop to bits I use them so often.

If you want to lose weight and eat good food buy this book .... And the others!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2016 9:02 PM BST

Idiopathy
Idiopathy

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp and well observed, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Idiopathy (Kindle Edition)
Interesting read, good characters - not a book to be devoured in one go though - savour it in small chunks!

1,000 Vegan Recipes (1,000 Recipes)
1,000 Vegan Recipes (1,000 Recipes)
by Robin Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Dec. 2009
I have several vegan cookery books but wanted a big one that 'covers everything' so ordered this. I have to say, it's really good. There are loads of recipes and for people like me that don't always have a lot of time, the quick cook recipes are specially marked. The ones I have tried so far have turned out very well. If you remove the dust jacket, it looks like a very posh book underneath! The only slight difficulty I have is that because it is american, everything is in cup sizes, which is not too bad as I have some cups but I always find it slightly offputting when I am measuring out. However, if you only want to buy one vegan cookbook this is the one I would recommend.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2013 12:14 PM BST