Profile for Mohammad Zabri > Reviews

Content by Mohammad Zabri

Mohammad Zabri "Hybreed" (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

Page: 1 | 2
VTin Peashooter Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones In-ear apt-X Stereo Earbuds Earphone Headsets with 5-Hour Talking Time, Built-In Mic Hands-Free Calling for Running Exercise iPhone SE 6s 6s Plus iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 5G 4S 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edage S7 S7 Edage and other Cellphones - Green
Offered by VICTECH

4.0 out of 5 stars Best wireless headset I had..., 5 Mar. 2016
I bought the peashooter version of this wireless headset after reading different reviews. Was a little apprehensive because had many disappointing experiences with other wireless headset but the VTin seems to be very much different.

The first thing is the packaging - it is presented very nicely in compartmentalised. The set came with already pre-set ear pieces which was very good because the manual book wasn't that clear about the ear pieces and its extensions and re-placeables. Connecting was very easy as mentioned in the manual and there is a verbal feedback which makes things very easy.

Sound wise the headset provides very crisp sound with higher volume level than I would normally use but the is a plus rather minus; meaning I can use it with a lower volume setting. The outside noise reduction is better than I expected hence making the best headset I have yet with the original Apple headset as my benchmark.

Battery wise I have yet to confirm but I think it should be good as I am using it quite sparingly while traveling in Norway right now but I am expecting that it will last as long as advertised. Probably less with the Norweigan cold but I think that is reasonable.

Conclusion - This is the best headset I have so far - value wise and function wise. A good investment for a "not so global" brand.

【2016 New Releases】Mpow® 3 in 1 Clip-On 180 Degree Supreme Fisheye + 0.65X Wide Angle+ 10X Macro Lens for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 5S 4 4S Samsung HTC
Offered by Patox

4.0 out of 5 stars A good priced lens kit., 23 Feb. 2016
After reading many reviews from different products, I have decided to try purchasing this brand. The order was quick and so was the delivery. Upon receiving, am finding it pleasant that it can exactly as described. I am an iPhone 6Plus user and I tried the lens one by one. Here is my verdict:
1. The fish eye lens: Superb coverage and angles of the fish eye effect and although the black circular frame shows; it doesn't bother me as much as other brands I've purchased before.
2. Wide angle lens: my favourite of the 3 and the coverage is as good as the GoPro but not very circumvent; producing a very nice wide angle pic.
3. Macro lens: my least favourite lens. its very hard to focus unlike a previous brand I had and surprisingly of lower quality. a major disappointment is that the macro+wide angles lens came without back cover unlike the fish eye lens; increasing risk exposure of the dirt and accidental touch.

Overall, its a very good lens kit and although the white plastic holder looks cheap, fitting and usability is far easier than most other lens kit I've tried.

GoPro 3 Way Mount Tripod for Camera
GoPro 3 Way Mount Tripod for Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Superflex Mount!, 27 May 2015
I wished for more but what can I say "You can't have it all". This new mount for the GoPro really does its job - you can take pics/video at almot any angle and its worth the price. The two trade-offs is the stick is not as long as the extendable mount and it does not have a fixed smart remote mount. But hey, the space saving feature makes up for the lack of length and you can still control the GoPro from you iPhone... So its not that bad at all...

Sim Card Cutter For iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 3 "New iPad (2012 model), iPad 2, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S3, Note, Galaxy Tab 2 Nokia Lumia - Includes 2 sim Adaptors
Offered by XY Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Rudimentary but it works!, 23 Aug. 2014
Was afraid at first buying the item, but after testing it on an unused SIM, it actually worked! Delivery was fast and I'm happy with everything.

Gelert X-Treme Lite 800 Sleeping Bag - Olive, Left Zip
Gelert X-Treme Lite 800 Sleeping Bag - Olive, Left Zip

5.0 out of 5 stars Super small, Super lite!!!, 18 Dec. 2012
I had bought a previous Gelert 600 model and it was big. I liked it but after receiving this, I loved the X-treme Lite 800 even better. The size is so compact and its more portable than the previous one I got and its super warm ^_^

Ice-Watch Unisex Winter Green Analogue Watch SW.GL.U.S.11 with Silicone Strap
Ice-Watch Unisex Winter Green Analogue Watch SW.GL.U.S.11 with Silicone Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift for myself, 18 Dec. 2012
I intended to have this as a gift for a friend but in the end I decided to keep it as the watch is too cool to give away. Love it!

Ice-Watch Men's Chronograph Black Big Leather Strap Watch CH.BK.B.L
Ice-Watch Men's Chronograph Black Big Leather Strap Watch CH.BK.B.L

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect watch, 18 Dec. 2012
I originally wanted the white version but after receiving this I am absolutely in love the with black chrono. The make is extremely good and it fits into my current collections of watches.

Gelert Expedition Metro Travel Bag - Black/Rapid Blue, 25 Litre
Gelert Expedition Metro Travel Bag - Black/Rapid Blue, 25 Litre
Offered by EasihomeCookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly light & attractive, 2 Dec. 2012
This bag was quite a surprise upon receiving for its sheer capacity and compartment available. With ample space in the back compartment, it can fit 2 large 15inch laptops. The front compartments have the standard amounts of pockets that a backpack should have and more space to even accomodate another laptop. I have yet to test it under a climate challenge but I believe its a worthy buy and I love the simplistic design.

Black + Decker KC460LN Compact Cordless Screwdriver 3.6v Lithium Ion Battery
Black + Decker KC460LN Compact Cordless Screwdriver 3.6v Lithium Ion Battery

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for those who prefer light users.., 2 Dec. 2012
You'd be surprised by how light this tool actually is.. Its perfect for those who prefer it to be mobile rather than wired but don't expect too much power (strength) out of it. Was a bit disappointed it only came with two screw heads but the battery really last long... A really good product for toolman on the go & the packaging is pack enough to carry anywhere.

Gelert Tryfan Classic 300DL Sleeping Bag Dark Moss - Left Zip
Gelert Tryfan Classic 300DL Sleeping Bag Dark Moss - Left Zip

3.0 out of 5 stars My first sleeping bag..., 2 Dec. 2012
Had no experience in purchasing one but was in dire need of one so randomly picked one and this was my choice. Slightly bulky and after getting in, was warmness was ok but somehow am a bit skeptic if it would serve its purpose in the cold autumn or winter nights. I think it is only good for general weather that doesn't go below 13 degrees celcious...

Page: 1 | 2