Profile for Mrs S Conti > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Freefisher Pet Dog/Puppy Warm Hoodies Red Small S
Freefisher Pet Dog/Puppy Warm Hoodies Red Small S

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits him like a glove now, 1 May 2015
I have a black and tan chihuahua who looks very handsome in this hoodie. It fits him like a glove now, but he is only 4 months old and so I will be buying the next size up soon. I would recommend the next size up for an adult dog (chihuahua), however for a pup or a tea-cup chihuahua (or similar) a small would be perfect. If unsure of the size for your breed go a size bigger because this top would be better slightly baggy than tight. Colour is fantastic - very striking and the material is nice and thick fleece cotton. My dog loves his hoodie - its the only way he will go out for a wee of a night (because it keeps him warm long enough to go out - not because of his street-cred!). Fast delivery and well packaged. An all round great service.

Go Walk Thermal Coat, 12-inch, Blue
Go Walk Thermal Coat, 12-inch, Blue
Offered by WUNDAPETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality dog coat and much cheaper than many others I have seen., 1 May 2015
I brought this for my chihuahua pup (he is 4 months old) and although a little on the big side now (with adjustments) it should fit him perfectly by the time winter gets back round. This is a fantastic quality item, the outer appears to be waterproof (like a hiking jacket kind of material) and inside is very warm and cosy, it is well padded and has a nice high collar. There is a small hole on the back so that you can attach the lead to your dogs harness, which I didn't notice before I brought it, and is covered by a flap if you don't need it. I thought this was a nice touch and added to the quality feel of the product. The seller was very good and the coat arrived promptly. Overall very deserving of the 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2015 5:02 PM BST

Bunty Adjustable Soft Fabric Dog/Puppy Harness Lead - Medium - Blue
Bunty Adjustable Soft Fabric Dog/Puppy Harness Lead - Medium - Blue
Offered by Onogo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, choose the next size up :-), 1 May 2015
On the advice of other reviews I brought a medium for my 4 month old Chihuahua pup and it fits him like a glove, with room to adjust if he does get any bigger!!! I am extremely happy with the quality of the item, I ordered the purple harness, with a purple lead (from another seller) and the items match perfectly. The harness is very easy to fit and do up - just pop it over your dog's head and then clip up at the side (the photo shows it from the chest plate, not above), then clip the lead onto the D-ring and away you go. Bearing in mind I have a puppy who has never worn a harness or collar before he has taken to it very well, without any fuss, so I can only assume it must be comfortable for him. The seller provides excellent customer service, postage and packaging were fab and I received the harness very quickly. All-in-all the 5 stars awarded are very well deserved, just opt for the next size up for your pooch :-)

How To Take Great Notes Quickly And Easily: A Very Easy Guide: (40+ Note Taking Tips for School, Work, Books and Lectures. Cornell Notes Explained. And ... (The Learning Development Book Series 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Obvious, but very helpful :), 10 Nov. 2014
This book about 15 minutes to read through from start to finish and I often refer back to it. The information contained within isn't rocket science, but it can be very helpful to have someone explain succinctly what you might have already considered (like working in blocks of time) giving you the tools you need to organise and prioritise your studies. I am an undergraduate psychology student and will certainly make the most of this book. Highly recommended.

The Good Study Guide
The Good Study Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book to have on the go!, 12 Mar. 2013
As an OU student most of the information in this book is available on the website, having said that I have the kindle version and find it handy for when I am on the move - to brush up on my skills or look up something I am unsure of - when I don't want to mess about with the laptop.

It is very easy to read and spells out exactly what is expected of you for assignments, exams, revision etc.

I would recommend as a useful backup tool to any student.

Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Classic Telephone - Trimphone in Green
Wild & Wolf Trim Phone - Classic Telephone - Trimphone in Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb little phone, 12 Mar. 2013
I absolutely love this phone! The colour is bang up to date (I had the green one) and matches perfectly with the green and plum in my lounge. It has a lovely authentic ring to it and feels surprising solid (which I was a little worried about after seeing some really flimsy ones in town!). I have had lots of lovely comments about the phone and love how easy it is to adjust the volume etc. on it. I went from a very expensive, but totally useless, cordless phone that I could never hear anyone on (I am only 39!!!!) to this and the sound is so clear. It is just like the one I had when I was a kid and my young girl's love phoning nanny on it!

Great delivery, packaging and product - I would highly recommend to anyone.

First Class Essays: The 24hour Roadmap Method: (Study Skills Book: Essay Writing for University)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, 12 Mar. 2013
This book is full of very useful and handy tips. Most of it is common sense to be honest, but there are some little gems packed away inside and it is very helpful at helping you to focus your studies and your time on what is important.

I am a mature student returning to university after 16 years and have found it very helpful so far (just finishing my first year).

I would highly recommend this book to anyone serious about their study.

You Can Have an Amazing Memory: Learn life-changing techniques and tips from the memory maestro

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book!, 12 Mar. 2013
This is not a quick fix, but surely makes very interesting reading and it does offer some very useful tips on how to improve your memory, which worked for me, and how the mind works at remembering and recalling.

If you are looking for an instant memory booster you could do much worse than purchase this book!

All in all a great read and a useful tool.

(I brought it because I have just returned to Uni after 16 years out of education and I really think it has helped me personally).

Moshi Monsters Red Pop Up Canteen Water Bottle
Moshi Monsters Red Pop Up Canteen Water Bottle
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

5.0 out of 5 stars A real hit for any Moshi fan, 12 Mar. 2013
I brought this for my daughter and she loves it. One of her friends had one and I had been looking for ages - this is the best priced one I could find. Packaging and delivery were great and the product is highly recommended - it is a very generous sized bottle - great for school or play and they can carry it themselves using the strap provided. Only one small draw back - it is made of a very hard and therefore brittle plastic, and has since been dropped and split! Having said that it had been repeated dropped, bumped and banged and has survived for a good 4-5 months - so all in all I would recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little boot, 12 Mar. 2013
A fantastic quality boot. The sole seems sturdier than some I have seen and isn't flattening after repeated wear. My 8 year old loves them and wears them most days, and after a couple of months constant wear they are still in really great condition, which is more than can be said for some of her more 'expensive' shoes!! I would highly recommend as they really are great value and lovely and warm for the winter.

Page: 1 | 2