Profile for E. Egere Jr. > Reviews

E. Egere Jr.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2016
S'ok! Box they came in was huge.

Micro USB Cables, Anypro 5 Pack (3m*2,1m*2,0.3m) Micro usb Cables Data Cord, High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync for Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony, LG, Blackberry, Motorola, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables. Sturdy and work with transferring data between ..., 9 May 2016
Great cables. Sturdy and work with transferring data between a PC and Samsung Galaxy S7. The long cables do just the trick for charging my phone whilst watching Game of Thrones from the comfort of my bed!

To Pimp A Butterfly
To Pimp A Butterfly
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jun. 2015
This review is from: To Pimp A Butterfly (Audio CD)
A Hip Hop classic.

Palit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Jetstream GDDR5 Graphics Card (4 GB, PCI Express 3.0,HDMI, DVI-I, 3x Mini Display Port)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, but very early days., 5 Jun. 2015
I have spent over a year researching\waiting for the type of graphics card I wanted, but I wanted to make sure I found it at the correct price point! I was in two minds of whether to get the GTX 980 or GTX970. I opted to get the 980 as it included the full 4GB allocation of useable ram, which will be important as games only get graphically more intense. I then leaned towards getting a Palit GPU card, because it seemed somewhat easier on the pocket, and people on line seem happy with these cards generally. Doing some other research I ensured their RMA policies are legit also, in case I have a problem.

I was fortunate to get it for £356 from the retailer BoraComputer at 6:20am on any random Tuesday. Just like the other reviews here the card works great, but i'm getting through a back catalogue of games (My Steam shame), so I can't comment on any games from 2014 onwards. Testing the waters though, I put everything on with 1920 x 1080 resolution, high\ultra settings and set V-Sync ON to keep the setting locked at 60fps. Again, Arkham Origins is almost 2 years old but it really looks good. This is paired with an Intel i7 4790k, and 8MB of ram. The card is quiet, fans boot up only over 60 degrees, and (touch wood, God willing) no coil whine! Buying it from Boracomputer I also received the code for 2 free games, The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight.

I'm sure when I actually find the time to get to The Witcher 3 it'll run fine. I'm happy so far, and i've been using it for 2 weeks now. I'll update my review after I play Batman Arkham Knight, which is the sole reason I built my new computer in the first place!

Just for additional information, a Intel i7 4790k is not really required to get the most frames per second out of games from 2015. The Intel i5-4690k is a decent alternative and is usually £80 cheaper than the i7 4790k.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2015 11:51 AM BST

Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 2 in 1 In Car Air Vent Mount Cradle Holder & Car Charger for Wave 578, Tocco Icon S5260, Solid Immerse B2710, Galaxy Ace S5830, Galaxy S2 i9100, Galaxy S i9000, Galaxy Europa i5500, Galaxy Y S3560, Galaxy W i8150, Galaxy Note N7000, Galaxy Nexus i9250, Galaxy Apollo i5800, Ch@t 335, Genio Qwerty B3210, Galaxy Mini S5570

Duronic White LS1008 /W Digital 50KG Capacity Luggage Scales for | Bag | Suitcase | Travel | Digital | Scales Weights with straps and batteries for Travel | Outdoor | Home + Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

3.0 out of 5 stars These were used a couple of times on vacation and ..., 16 Oct. 2014
These were used a couple of times on vacation and I can say the battery didn't run out. I've given three stars however because when arriving at the airport they were out by about 1.2KG. That was on the the outgoing and return trip.

Ubuy.Vsupply 2 x USA 2 x UK to US travel plug suitable for USA, Canada, Mexico and Panama
Offered by ukHorich

3.0 out of 5 stars Had some difficulty fitting the UK plug into these. ..., 16 Oct. 2014
Had some difficulty fitting the UK plug into these. It shouldn't be that hard! They do work, but the build quality of these adapters is very basic.

Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Grey/Black
Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Grey/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound reproduction is decent and the microphone works fine. As mentioned in the description there is no ..., 16 Oct. 2014
I've always used Skullcandy headphones because of the sound quality and price point. However I returned the original pair I bought because the right ear lost sound. They are covered under guarantee though. Sound reproduction is decent and the microphone works fine. As mentioned in the description there is no volume control on this pair. There is a central button though that does control the music player to some degree.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Great seller. But my flight used a standard headphone ..., 16 Oct. 2014
Great seller. But my flight used a standard headphone socket! Again, this is my issue with the item and not the seller. If this saves anyone the money my flight was with Delta Airlines. Their flights use standard headphone sockets.

iOttie Easy Flex 2 Car Mount Holder Desk Stand for Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s and Samsung, Android

5.0 out of 5 stars It definitely does the job of sticking the iPhone to ..., 16 Oct. 2014
It definitely does the job of sticking the iPhone to a dashboard, but we discovered it worked too well! Caution - we've had some difficulty removing the mount from the dashboard because it literally "stuck" itself to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3