Profile for grex80 > Reviews

Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid (2DVD) [2007]
Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid (2DVD) [2007]
Dvd ~ Queen

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Concert but the Audio is not 5.1!, 24 April 2012
The Concert is a good one to watch it. Just do not expect lot of visual effects or different angles (know that it is a concert recorded more than 30 years ago!). The only problem that the audio in the first DVD (The main concert in Montreal) does not work properly: There is no audio coming out the center speaker when played in Dolby 5.1! I changed the DVD for a new one and the new one had also the same problem. I played the DVD in a different player and also with a different amplifier, but the result was the same: the center speaker won't deliver sound!

The Rough Guide to Peru
The Rough Guide to Peru
by Dilwyn Jenkins

4.0 out of 5 stars As a Peruvian I can say that this is a great guide, 24 April 2012
I am living in the Netherlands and I went back to Peru after 2 years with my boyfriend. Even though I was Peruvian, I decided to take with us a guide in case we needed to book hotels, tours and have maps in the cities we visited. The Maps are very actual (even though the edition is from 2009), the history of the cities and descriptions was also very good. The only thing that I would have chosen for different hotels/hostels and restaurants. But of those you have a lot to chose from in Peru and I would not advise to follow the guide.
For the rest, the prices and recommendations for people who will go to Peru for the first time (regarding security, bargaining, fair prices, etc.) are very good explained. I also compared this edition with a Lonely Planet and the Lonely Planet had the information very dispersed. I am a fan of the Rough Guides and I would recommend it.

HOTER® Rainbow Apple iPhone 4/4S Silicon Case, Gift Idea, Gift Boxed Included - White

2.0 out of 5 stars It has lost its color!, 24 April 2012
After using it for 3 months (having the iPhone in the pocket and on tables) the whole white edge has turned dark-white making it look very dirty. I have tried to rinse it with detergent, soap, shampoo, bleach and whatever I have found but the "stained" white stays the same. It is a very nice product to use it for 2-3 months but if you buy it have in mind that you will have to replace it after a short while.

kenable HDMI 1.4 High Speed Cable for 3D TV with Ethernet GOLD 1m
kenable HDMI 1.4 High Speed Cable for 3D TV with Ethernet GOLD 1m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality of Image delivered!, 24 April 2012
After a long internet research I found in CNet a nice review that said that there is no difference in quality between cheap and expensive HDMI cables. That is why I decided to give it a try. These cables work perfectly and deliver an excellent image quality and besides that the quality of the cables itself are good and firm. I would encourage anyone to pay a lot less for a HDMI cable that will deliver the same quality that a cable from a "know" brand. Here I share the review with you:

kenable DVI-D 24+1pin Male to HDMI Digital Video Cable Lead GOLD 2m

Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Small Elephant Pendant
Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Small Elephant Pendant
Offered by Noda

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice piece of jewelry, 21 April 2012
This is a very nice piece of jewelry. The finishing touch is very detailed, the amber is very neat and the eyes have little zircons. The gift box where this elephant comes is also very nice. It is a very neat piece of art. Perfect for a gift! I am very satisfied!

Belkin USB Car Charger
Belkin USB Car Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and perfect functionality, 11 Sept. 2011
I was doubting if this auto charger was going to work. But it works perfect and its size its perfectly small so you don't have a big device pumping out your lighter connection. I am very satisfied with this. Works with my iPhone 3GS and my iPod touch second generation.

3.5mm Audio and USB Interface Cable. 115cm 3-in-1 Apple Dock Connector to 3.5mm Audio AUX and USB Cable for iPhone 3G S, 4, 4S, All iPod Models and iPad 1 and 2. Enables Charging and High Quality Line Out Sound (and steering wheel control on Ford cars with USB and Aux.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as expected, 8 Sept. 2011
The cable works very good with my iPhone 3GS and my iPod Touch 2nd generation. I tried it in the car and also charging through its normal charger (plugged in the wall) and at the same time connected to an Bose speaker via the Audio cable. I do recommend it for the price and for its functionality.

Joseph Joseph Index Advance Chopping Board Set, Discontinued - Silver
Joseph Joseph Index Advance Chopping Board Set, Discontinued - Silver
Offered by Fonq stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, easily damaged, 21 Aug. 2011
The chopping board has a very nice design and becomes a good supplement and ornament in the kitchen, but as it comes to its use I would take two stars away for two reasons:

1.-The chopping boards get easily damaged with the knife. After the first use after chopping raw vegetables I obtained several and easily made cuts on the board. (My cheap IKEA chopping boards could take it better)
2.-There is no chopping board for chicken. I tried to cut chicken in on of the boards but it slips easily and the board becomes useful. Back to the Ikea board for chicken.

For the rest of types of food it works very good.