Profile for Dusty > Reviews

Content by Dusty

Dusty

Pink & White Two Tier Rabbit Hutch 49.2 x 23.6 x 32.3 inches / OSB3 Panels & Spruce Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 7 Oct. 2013
Hello
I really like the look of this hutch but I cant tell from the photo's if it has a base to the bottom or not as in photo one it looks like it has a base but other photos it doesnt so just wanted to ask before thinking more about the hutch :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2014 12:15 PM BST

Maverik 90cm Bunny Cage With House For Rabbits Guinea Pigs and Ferrets
Maverik 90cm Bunny Cage With House For Rabbits Guinea Pigs and Ferrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great cage!, 8 Nov. 2010
Excellent cage! My guinea pigs love it and it's a great size not too big and not too small. We found it easy to put together and once together easy to move around because it's on wheels and the main cage part has handles. The price was great as well, we looks at the local pet shops cages and all of them where smaller than this one and did not come with stands so this was a brilliant find! It came quick as well. Would recommend to any guinea pig or rabbit owner who wants to bring their pets indoors for the winter or all the time!! We would recommend it to any one!!!

Drawing Manga Animals, Chibis, and Other Adorable Creatures
Drawing Manga Animals, Chibis, and Other Adorable Creatures
by J. C. Amberlyn

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, 8 Nov. 2010
This is a really good book if you want to learn how to draw cute chibi animals :)
It shows how to draw them step by step and then shows you how to create them on the computer and all the shading effects!!
I love the cute hampster/squirrl on the fron soooo cuteeee!!!

Manga Mania: Girl Power! (Manga Mania Sketchbooks)
Manga Mania: Girl Power! (Manga Mania Sketchbooks)
by Chris Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Manga Book!, 8 Nov. 2010
I love manga/anime's and have allways wanted to draw my favorite characters and create my own! I watch Tokyo Mew Mew and also Fruits baskets and this book shows all the different girl stereotypes that pop up in these and any others. Some examples are sojo girls, witches, vampires, cat girls, adventure girls, girl athletes, princesses, tomboys, kodomo,chefs, goths, and then scenes, angles and different poses that you can put your characters into. I love, love, love this book! Its so colourfull unlike many other manga books and I would recoment it to any one who loves this style of japanese comics. There are jokes, tips and also storys you could put the characters into :)
5 Stars!!! Best book I have found that doesnt cost lots!!

Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS Digital Camera - Pink (10 MP, 3.0x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera I have ever owned, 1 Nov. 2010
I got this camera about a year ago for my birthday and wouldnt change it for any thing else!

Recently I have got into taking photo's and love it and this camera really is one for if you want to get perfect pictures every time! I think I have only taken a few blury images in my year of owning it.

It looks really stylish as it hasnt got a cheap looking plastic outside like most other cameras this size, it is made of metal so is pretty much drop proof. My Dad owns a pretty posh camera and some times I can get better photos on my little camera which cost half the price at least.

My friends often comment on my photo's and say that the wish they had my camera and are supprised that I take them with this camera as it is such a small camera at a great price with awesome photos almost every time.

Even if im taking photos of my pets, baby cousin or other things that move around alot this camera does not blur. I would really recommend it to any one that wants a little pocket sized camera with all the featurs of a much bigger more expensive camera!!!!

Herstyler Baby Curls 13mm Pink Professional Hair Curling Iron
Herstyler Baby Curls 13mm Pink Professional Hair Curling Iron
Offered by Great Offers for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Curlers Ever!, 1 Nov. 2010
I had seen this curler and tryed it out at shopping centre's before but they allways said that the curlers where over £100 and even though I loved them and they where the best curlers I had ever tryed I thourght that this was a bit to much to pay. I went on amazon and searched for them but didnt expect to find them at such a great price!

I got bourght them for my birthday and they where deleivered the next day. I have use them alot, the best thing about them is I can curl my hair in around 20mins because you dont need to hold it there for more than 3 seconds to make it work.

The only bad thing I would say was that there where no instuctions, luckly I had done a demo before so knew how to use them and luckly they are also not hard to use at all you just put your stylish glove on and wind your hair round for perfect curls every time!

!!!BEST CURLERS I HAVE EVER HAD WOULD RECOMENT TO ANY ONE!!!