Profile for Lewis Benjamin Singleton > Reviews

Content by Lewis Benjamin...

Lewis Benjamin Singleton

Disney Pixar Inside Out Toy - I Cry Candy 12 Inch Bing Bong Plush Electronic Figure
Offered by Collectors Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars "Who's the friend that likes to play?", 11 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Disney Pixar Inside Out Toy (Toy)
"Who's the friend that likes to play?" "I Cry Candy Bing Bong!" that's who! This toy is epic, they has being mixed reviews but as a adult toy collector I love him. He's cuddly, soft, lovable and totally awesome, when getting this I was torn between Disney Store Bing Bong and the Tomy I cry Candy Bing Bong, (This One). What sold it to me was the fact he had the function to talk, I love a toy that talks. I was concerned about the fact that the toy features water/liquid in the eyes which will enable the candy to move round his eyes. However now I have it in my hands the water feature is brilliant as the candy shaped sequins float around and adds to the illusion of his candy tears. The toy is a good size and does not have the sent of cotton candy, which does not bother me.
This toy is a must for any fan of the film Inside Out and Bing Bong, kids and adults with love it.

Still I Fly (From "Planes: Fire & Rescue")
Still I Fly (From "Planes: Fire & Rescue")

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 28 Jun. 2014
Such an amazing, heard it on the Planes: Fire & Rescue trailer and I knew then that I wanted this song, I am so glad I now have it. Worth every penny.

Magnetic
Magnetic

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Magnetic (Audio CD)
It's the first album Goo Goo Dolls have released since 2010, where we saw the release of "Something For The rest Of Us" . Well this album is far better than that. As a big fan of the Goo Goo Dolls I was excited that they was bringing out a new album. The CD is worth the price as every song is brilliant. do not hesitate buy today.

Mary & Max [DVD]
Mary & Max [DVD]
Dvd ~ Toni Collette

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF THE GREATEST FILMS I HAVE EVER SEEN, 24 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mary & Max [DVD] (DVD)
This movie is one of the best films I have ever seen not only it is a true story but they chose do it in animation which brought the story to life.Half way through the film you forget theses are made from plaster scene,you would be mad not to buy this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2011 11:43 AM GMT

Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Parts 1 and 2 (PS3)
Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Parts 1 and 2 (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME, 29 July 2010
For any Watchmen fan out there this is the game for you it has everything great cut scenes,great fight combat and most important of all great storyline.

Iron Man Movie 15cm Action Figures - Ironmonger with Opening Cockpit
Iron Man Movie 15cm Action Figures - Ironmonger with Opening Cockpit
Offered by M and N Media US

5.0 out of 5 stars IRON MONGER IS AWESOME, 15 Jun. 2010
This is a great figure to add to your collection.it is very poseable and the top comes off to show Obadiah Stane.

MARVEL SELECT IRON MAN 2 MARK IV ARMOR FIGURE
MARVEL SELECT IRON MAN 2 MARK IV ARMOR FIGURE

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TOY, 15 Jun. 2010
It's a great toy however it isnt really a toy it's more of an action figure that you can pose in diffrent postitions and look at it so if you like that sort of thing i would recommend it to any iron man fan

Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas (PS2)
Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Nightmare Before Christmas PS2 Game, 3 May 2010
This is an awesome game and a great take on the famous Tim Burtons Night Mare Before Christmas 10/10

Antigrav Media HDMI Cable (PS3/Xbox 360)
Antigrav Media HDMI Cable (PS3/Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable reveiw, 20 Jan. 2010
It was in a great condition and i would buy off this seller again
thanks