Profile for Tinkieee > Reviews

Content by Tinkieee

Tinkieee

Cuxwill Windshield Car Mount Holder, 360 Degree Rotating Flexible Gooseneck Phone Holder Cradle For iPhone 7Plus/7 6s Plus/6 5 and More ...(Standard)
Offered by Cuxwilluk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy! Would recommend., 12 July 2017
This product has been far better than any other I've had/seen similar to this. I read a few reviews prior to buying and some suggested shaking and not working as it should. To have no shaking at all would be impossible due to the nature of a car when moving, but the product holds a phone well, is sturdy and sticks to the screen well also. The fact there is no support at the bottom like others is a bonus if you also want to insert an aux cord/car charger without restrictions.

Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5353
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5353

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Dec. 2015
I absolutely love this watch. I wear it all the time. Great for casual wear in the day, or more dressed up in the evening. Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 Dec. 2015
Beautiful watch! My mum loved it.

Ladies 1 Pair Rollasole Black Rollable After Party Shoes to Keep in Your Handbag - Large (7/8) - Black
Offered by SockShop

4.0 out of 5 stars End of the night saviours.., 15 Dec. 2015
Just what I needed at the end of my night in very high heels. They're not made to look fashionable, or to be the shoes you set out at the start of the night to wear. But they sure do help at the end of the night when you're doing your last bit of dancing and walking from the club to the taxi. Saved my night.

1989
1989
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely amazing, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 1989 (Audio CD)
amazing!!!!! well worth the money! best album yet! friends that haven't liked her previous albums, love this one!!

Get the Guy: Use the Secrets of the Male Mind to Find, Attract and Keep Your Ideal Man
by (Relationship expert) Matthew Hussey

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 27 Aug. 2014
What a great book, what a great guy, he makes so much sense!! Can't get enough!! Highly recommended!!!

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things come in small packages, 8 May 2014
As this is a very small product I was very surprised by the sound that comes out of it, very useful as its great to take on the go, sounds amazing especially considering size. The battery life is good and it doesn't take long to fully charge either. Very happy, I would recommend this to a friend.

Mont Blanc Legend Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 100ml
Mont Blanc Legend Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 100ml
Offered by Euro goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 8 May 2014
Lovely bottle, smells incredibly delightful, similar to the smell in Abercrombie shops, very reasonable price, I am very happy, and I would recommend this product to a friend.

Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml
Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 8 May 2014
Lovely bottle, lovely smell, very reasonable price, I am very happy, and I would recommend this product to a friend.

SMOOTH LEGS PAIN-FREE HAIR REMOVAL & EXFOLIATION
SMOOTH LEGS PAIN-FREE HAIR REMOVAL & EXFOLIATION

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather pleased despite rather low expectations, 8 May 2014
After reading the very mixed reviews of previous buyers of this item on here I was rather sceptical about this product, but as my friend had recommended something similar to me and said it was good, and they're cheap price I thought I'd give it a go anyway. And I must say it worked better than expected, although it doesn't come in the package advertised or with instructions it was pretty easy to work out, I used it for the first time on my legs and the hairs were about 3mm, and by rubbing it in circular motion the hair comes off gently leaving smooth skin (no redness or itchiness for me like previous people have said and I have rather sensitive skin), I think the circular motions played a big part and although it takes quite a long time to cover the whole area of the legs it does do what its suppose to do. I think I would get even better results if I shaved first and then used it to finish them off after, leaving smother legs, so I'll be giving it a go. So if you fancy it like I did and are curious to give it a go, and considering the small price I would just go for it and see what its like for you, as everyone has different skin and you can't tell what your experience will be like with it from others. I should probably mention I've only tried it on my legs so far no other area, and I doubt I will be going to any other area as I believe this is mainly a product for the legs.