Profile for crystal > Reviews

Not Too Late
Not Too Late
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the rest..., 4 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
Having had this CD now for 24 hours, I have to say it's already my favourite album from this year and from Norah Jones. I never write reviews but I was moved to. This woman is growing as an artist, notice how she has a hand in writing each track and it shows; the album is more personal.

When I heard her first CD, there were a few songs that I liked. When I heard her second CD, there was more than a few; half of the album actually, that I liked. This album? I like just about every track with exception of Not My Friend.

The song Sinkin' Soon is a song I didn't expect to hear and when I listen to lyrics my mind just immediately thinks of Global Warming - I don't know if that's what the song means, or if that was her intention but the fact that her music relates to events and problems of today just shows strength; see My Dear Country.

I suggest you buy this CD and allow the music to wash over you the way it's meant to.