Profile for BuzzyBusiness > Reviews

Intouchables (English Subtitled)
Intouchables (English Subtitled)
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's such an amazing film., 23 Dec. 2014
Don't hesitate. It's such an amazing film.

Tristar CW-0177 Flat Frying Pan
Tristar CW-0177 Flat Frying Pan

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Dec. 2014
Not user-friendly at all. less than average.

Bicycle WWII Escape Playing Cards a WW2 Commemorative Map Deck
Bicycle WWII Escape Playing Cards a WW2 Commemorative Map Deck
Offered by Now That's a Deal!

Special

Silverline 673424 Deep Offset Ring Spanners Set 6-17 mm - 6 Pieces
Silverline 673424 Deep Offset Ring Spanners Set 6-17 mm - 6 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Brilliant set of spanners - never thought I'd be writing such a review one day but I am.

BICYCLE Street Art
BICYCLE Street Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BICYCLE Street Art (Sports)
wunderbar

BICYCLE Brosmind
BICYCLE Brosmind

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BICYCLE Brosmind (Sports)
Uber-cool.

NuoYa005 7pcs Russian Nesting Doll Handmade Wooden Dried basswood Doll Toy Christmas gift for Children toy Russian dolls
Offered by XSelector

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality and finish, 23 Dec. 2014
Very poor quality and finish. The paintwork is abysmal - patchy depth and colour. I bought because of favourable reviews and am left wondering how those reviews may be justified. They have arrived for daughter on 23rd December and so am a bit stuck to what I do as she has wanted Russian Dolls for so long... which is making me feel even more antagonistic how someone can issue and sell products of such terrible, lamentable quality.

Born to Run: The hidden tribe, the ultra-runners, and the greatest race the world has never seen

5.0 out of 5 stars A runaway good read, 20 May 2013
Born to Run taps into why running can be such a vital part of existence. It charts how we should run, how we should enjoy it and celebrate it by visiting the ancient Mexican 'Tarahumara' tribe (The Running People) whilst also balancing that with a portrait of some very 21st century runners who wish to run in the barefoot style. I loved how it espoused the ideal that people race not to beat each other, but to be together - effectively running is an absolute transcendence of who we are. But the narrative is quick, funny and fast-paced and a most entertaining and life-affirming read.

The Jungle Book: Walker Illustrated Classic (Walker Illustrated Classics)
The Jungle Book: Walker Illustrated Classic (Walker Illustrated Classics)
by Rudyard Kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right thing, 30 May 2011
I have a very highly-literate 8 year old son who can read books that I am sometimes uncomfortable with for their rather grown-up subject matter etc. After he has exhausted many a book series, I turned to the classics. He just loved this book - both for the classic story lines and the marvellous illustrations. He has found it a very rewarding read and it's a book that I'm sure he'll go back to as he grows - not to mention the rest of us in the family.

Pirates (Horrible Histories Handbooks)
Pirates (Horrible Histories Handbooks)
by Terry Deary

5.0 out of 5 stars Off by me hearties ...!, 30 May 2011
I bought the Pirates Horrible Histories for my 8 year-old son who was studying pirates as a topic at school and just has a natural penchant for history, especially when it is retold in this way. I now know it off by heart - not because I've read it but because my son find it so hilarious and astounding that he reads me out every fact and every joke, sometime more than once. Essentially though, he now has a truly comprehensive knowledge of the subject and has exploded many of the pirate myths that abound about parrots etc. Meanwhile he has had a jolly good laugh doing it. He has taken the book into school and I have visions of him regaling both his class and his class teacher with his discoveries - whether they like it or not.