Profile for Mary > Reviews

Content by Mary

Mary

Duronic KS5000 Large Digital Display 5KG Kitchen Scales with 24.5cm Diameter Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl and 2 Years FREE Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars electronic scales, 26 Mar. 2013
I am really please with this item. I am able to weigh everything into the same bowl and reset the scales for each ingredient (fantastic when making anything with syrup/treacle/honey in). Looks stylish too.

First Term at Malory Towers
First Term at Malory Towers

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st term, 26 Mar. 2013
Great start to the series. this wetted my grandaughter's appetite for reading books that are a series plenty more to follow on.

Third Year at Malory Towers
Third Year at Malory Towers

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd Year, 26 Mar. 2013
My granddaughter is finding these as exciting in their way as HP books. She cannot wait to get on to the next one which for me speaks for itself.

Second Form at Malory Towers
Second Form at Malory Towers

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Form, 26 Mar. 2013
I loved all of Enid Blyton books as a child. I am having great fun being back at Malory Towers. My youngest granddaughter now wants to go to boarding school. She is finding them very exciting and it is encouraging her to read more.

Upper Fourth at Malory Towers
Upper Fourth at Malory Towers

5.0 out of 5 stars Enid Blyton, 26 Mar. 2013
I read all of these when I was young it it great to be reading them again. My grandchildren are thrilled with them and I am reliving the memories

JML Bobble Off De-Fluff Fuzzing Lint Remover Gun
JML Bobble Off De-Fluff Fuzzing Lint Remover Gun
Offered by Lake Home and Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars super toy, 26 Mar. 2013
love this gadget - it is slow but it does work and does a good job. Going to buy one for my mum.

Enid Blyton Secret Seven Complete Collection of 16 books Set (Secret Seven)
Enid Blyton Secret Seven Complete Collection of 16 books Set (Secret Seven)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value buy, 26 Mar. 2013
My grandaughter is 8yrs old and needed something exciting to read, she has just started on this series. She says 'it is great granny, I take a torch to bed and read it under the bedclothes'!! can we all remember this - it speaks for it self. I am giving them to her 1 at a time instead of sweets and chocs.

The Takeaway Secret: How to cook your favourite fast-food at home
The Takeaway Secret: How to cook your favourite fast-food at home
by Kenny McGovern

4.0 out of 5 stars The Takeaway Secret, 21 Sept. 2011
Bought this for one recipe - excellent value for money. My 11 year old grandaughter made a recipe from this book - she has two brothers and everything was eaten and she was very proud of herself. I continue to use it for friends and family when they come over - everyone has been amazed that we can recreate the takeaway. Very good.

Cox Cookies & Cake
Cox Cookies & Cake
by Eric Lanlard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cox Cookies and Cake, 21 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Cox Cookies & Cake (Hardcover)
I saw this book, in a shop and thought I would like it. Bought it from Amazon and loved it.
It has given me many ideas of my own - you do not have to copy the book. Excellent! My fmilyhave really enjoyed
the tasting sessions. An inspiring book. The cakesand cookies are fairly easy to make and to assemble - grandchildren are enjoying using it too.