Profile for Croach > Reviews

Content by Croach

Croach "Croach"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bluetooth Headphones, Canbor Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Earphones Sport Stereo Earbuds Neckband IPX5 Sweatproof Headset with Mic for Apple iPhone iPad Samsung and Android Phones
Offered by Canbor UK

3.0 out of 5 stars These are good value for money, 8 Mar. 2017
These are good value for money, built seemingly well and put out pretty decent sound. That said, there's a major design flaw in them for me. The little LED that signifies power level/charge/connectivity/etc. is built into the front of the controlling earbud, not on top. It's not a problem when I'm at the gym as I don't wear my glasses while working out; however, when I have my glasses on while using them, the blue LED reflects off the inside of the one lens and is a major distraction. Total bummer.

Mala Leather ORIGIN Collection Leather Concertina Credit Card Holder With RFID Protection 552_5 Black
Offered by Ashlie Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars makes the cards super easy to access and find, 22 April 2016
Just what I needed: compact, makes the cards super easy to access and find, and gives me peace of mind while out and about, and traveling.

Bluetooth Headphones, SoundPEATS Q11 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones Earbuds for Running Sport with in ear Secure Fit Earhooks, Extremly Lightweight for Gym Bluetooth Headset (Red) ¡­

5.0 out of 5 stars but these are pretty darn good, 22 April 2016
I'm really surprised by these. I often have a hard time with earbuds due to an imperfect fit, but these are pretty darn good. The over-the-ear hooks are not bothersome or intrusive in my opinion, but I do fidget with them a bit if I am wearing glasses/sunglasses to make things more comfortable (I prefer if the hooks are positioned under the stems of my glasses). In my case, they don’t remain super secure while I’m engaged in rigorous motion and not sporting eyewear, but neither do they completely fall out. My JBL Synchros (wired) fit my ears perfectly and never budge, but the overall quality of the sound and hardware doesn’t really compare to these as far as I’m concerned. I decided to go wireless for the gym on account of getting hung up on stuff one too many times and not really being comfortable wearing an armband to hold my phone while exercising (not that my “guns” are Howitzer in size). The range is far enough to give me freer movement, but limited enough in that the sound will start to cut out if I forget to take my phone with me to the next exercise area. The battery life is pretty decent given their weight and minimalism (and I think the battery life is longer than the indicated 5 hours – though I haven’t actually timed it). Overall, I’d say these are great value for money and would definitely recommend them. In fact, I do believe I will be gifting these very soon.

Anker Air Vent Car Mount Phone Holder for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Nokia and Other Smartphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, simple and worth it., 9 Jun. 2015
Talk about a simple and solid mount. This thing works with a variety of cases and is really well constructed. Definitely good value for money.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Anker Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector (4.7 inch) for Apple iPhone 6 9H Hardness and Easy Bubble-Free Installation [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pretty impressed with this screen protector, 9 Jun. 2015
I love this screen protector. It offers way more protection than the flimsy plastic one that came with the case I bought (wish I had known about the Anker case before I bought what I did). What impressed me most was their very simple but pretty much foolproof method for applying the thing. These guys seem to have decent heads on their shoulders.

*Added update: I have since "installed" two more of these things for friends. I am just amazed at how well they seem to automatically cling to the entire phone, bubble free (or darn near it), just by simply pressing the center down. And lucky for my friends I remembered the alcohol wipe (sort of skipped that part of the instructions for mine and then went "What's this for?" after everything had been said and done).

Anker 3ft Nylon Braided USB Cable with Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone 7/ SE / 6s/ 6 Plus/ 6, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and More (Space Gray)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, great quality, great price, 9 Jun. 2015
Really impressed with the quality and feel of these things. I'm not a fan of how dirty the original white cords can get and really dig the look of these. Time will tell how well they hold up, but so far, so good. In general, I quite like Anker's products. I've now gone and purchased several of their accessories.

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy etc (Black with Volume Control and Mic)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, well-constructed and not prohibitively expensive (see Beats), 20 Feb. 2015
In terms of bang for your buck, you really can't go wrong with these. Great sound, well-constructed and not prohibitively expensive (see Beats). Why waste money on a name when you can get a decent product at a decent price?

Butter Finger Fun Size Pack 354 g (Pack of 2)
Butter Finger Fun Size Pack 354 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 20 Feb. 2014
I've always been a big fan of Butterfingers. However, Butterfingers can be a bit too brittle/messy when eating them. For this reason, I genuinely prefer the "fun size" version of the candy as the smaller bars are easier to eat.

Unwholly (Unwind Dystology 2)
Unwholly (Unwind Dystology 2)
by Neal Shusterman

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first, but still a good read, 20 Feb. 2014
To my mind, the second installment in the series isn't quite as suspenseful/captivating as the first; however, it does move the story along nicely in the grand scheme of things.

Unwind (Unwind Dystology 1)
Unwind (Unwind Dystology 1)
by Neal Shusterman

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite the read, 20 Feb. 2014
Like most new science fiction works these days, Unwind borrows bits and pieces from earlier works (Bradbury comes to mind right now); however, this feels very original. It's been some time since a book made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. It's been compared to Hunger Games, but I honestly think the series, so far, is better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6