Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (South Shields, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Foxbat (An Agent Paul Richter Thriller Book 4)
Foxbat (An Agent Paul Richter Thriller Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the previous Richter experiences, 9 July 2017
As all of the previous adventures of Paul Richter. This book is well written by James Barrington with a lot of information as well as a great story.

FH Pro Multi-function Agility Cones for Rugby Football Soccer Sports Field Practice Drill Marking Mini Marker Saucer Cone Set 60 pcs
Offered by Fitness Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and versatile., 9 July 2017
Small cones, that do the same job as bigger cones. What is really good is that due to the fact that you have 5 colours and therefore a lot of cones you can use them on such a versatile way way. I use them on my Ju-Jitsu classes when doing drill and fitness work. They have a strap that straps through them for storage and as they are small fit in my coaching bag.

4m Speed Ladder & Carry Bag (01. 4m Speed Ladder)
4m Speed Ladder & Carry Bag (01. 4m Speed Ladder)
Offered by Net World Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars This size is ideal for kids or small floor areas, 9 July 2017
I use these with my junior Ju-Jitsu class a part of the drill work on a regular basis. Not complaints about the product but a bag would have been good. I use an elastic band on each end when I put them away in my coaching bag.

UHPPOTE Type H Ground Travel Trip Journey Plug Adapter Adaptor For Israel Palestine West Bank Gaza Strip (Pack of 2)
Offered by UHPPOTE-EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Square not round, 9 July 2017
These worked ok in our hotel in Israel. But they are square and the hotel sockets were round so had to try a couple of the sockets to get one that worked well. But still they worked.

5 Cities  The Valencia Collection Hand Luggage, 42 Liters,  Plain Black Set of 2
5 Cities The Valencia Collection Hand Luggage, 42 Liters, Plain Black Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for short trips away, 9 July 2017
Product is excellent that good I have just reordered as I got the first two bags to see what they were like. Ideal for short trips away when hand luggage is only needed.

An Englishman at War: The Wartime Diaries of Stanley Christopherson DSO MC & Bar 1939-1945

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent acount of one man's war., 29 Sept. 2015
This book has an excellent account of one man's war with some good historical facts I personally never thought about until I read this book.

Darkest Hour: A Jack Tanner Adventure
Darkest Hour: A Jack Tanner Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fictional story based on facts, 22 April 2015
I enjoyed reading Sargent Tanners next adventure. The story as well as the close to reality happenings of what the war was like and the effects it had on everyone. Those who fought on both sides, the civilians and even the animals. How the upper echelons of the allied armys behaved and even some of the misconceptions some of the services had of each other are all covered.

Mightier than the Sword (Clifton Chronicles Book 5)
Mightier than the Sword (Clifton Chronicles Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Archer classic, 24 Mar. 2015
Another classic Jeffrey Archer novel and Clifton chronicle. I would normally wait until my summer holiday to read these books but could not wait until August. Looking forward to next year for the next sequel.

Black Lanyard Neck Cord Spectacle Glasses Holder Strap
Black Lanyard Neck Cord Spectacle Glasses Holder Strap
Offered by Sunglasses_Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps the geggs safe from loosing them, 19 April 2014
This is a strong lace like lanyard, I use it for my sun glasses in the car so if I need to take them off in shaded areas or tunnels when driving it makes it very handy.
Was sent out very quickly so I recommend seller.

5M 3.5MM Headphone Extension Lead / Gold Plated (BY CABLES 4 ALL)
5M 3.5MM Headphone Extension Lead / Gold Plated (BY CABLES 4 ALL)
Offered by Cables 4 ALL

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job ok, 19 April 2014
Got this when I bought some headphones so I can listen to the TV late at night if wanting to. Some slight loss of sound quality but did not want to spend too much money on an extension lead.
Seller was fast and reliable and lead was with me by the stayed delivery day. So I recommend the seller.

Page: 1 | 2