Profile for Mr. S. N. Ford > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. N. Ford

Mr. S. N. Ford "Love Music" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
The Ghost of Tom Joad
The Ghost of Tom Joad

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2014
Only liked the tracks that I have downloaded not too keen on the rest of the Album.

Def Leppard -Viva! Hysteria (Bluray) [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Def Leppard -Viva! Hysteria (Bluray) [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Def Leppard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD., 2 Oct. 2014
After seeing this DVD on the Arts channel could not let it pass me by, and reading such good reviews, I just had to buy it, you will not be sorry, I enjoyed every minute of it, would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nevery Nice Shorts., 26 Aug. 2014
I found these a very good fit as they where marked in Chinese, I was doubtful when ordering to go for a size bigger or risk the 34 and I chose right the size 34 where ok. I have ordered two pairs of these and both are a good fit, and very good quality for the price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Shorts,, 14 Aug. 2014
These where my second order loved the first so much, and they fitted lovely , good quality product for the price, amazed at the size being 34 waist and XL in Chinese, had some doubts about what would arrive but no problems, would recommend .

Pop Art: Pet Shop Boys - The Hits
Pop Art: Pet Shop Boys - The Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Collection., 14 Aug. 2014
Went to see them live just recently at LG Arena for the first time, what a night, this Collection is fantastic, 35 Hits on 2cd's and now found the DVD to go with it all the same Video's, gone in my wish list, I have always loved the Pet Shop Boy's from day 1, would recommend this strongly if your a fan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2014 2:00 AM BST

O'Neill Men's Ac Classic Web Belt, Grey (Pathway), 34 cm
O'Neill Men's Ac Classic Web Belt, Grey (Pathway), 34 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice Belt., 28 July 2014
Very pleased with this belt, 48 inches in length, just the right width to fit my shorts loop, easy to clip buckle when in place, nice quality for the price and light weight, glad I sent for it, one thing I was not sure about it said 34CM, I am thinking this should be 3.4cm width. anyway would recommend.

Bench Men's Menim Belt, Jet Black, One Size
Bench Men's Menim Belt, Jet Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my Needs., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Bench Men's Menim Belt (Apparel)
Really nice belt, just what I needed and such a good price. do not have to worry about the waist size does what it say's on the tin, goes well with the shorts I also have just bought, looks very hard wearing, so I would recommend.

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a try., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
Very pleased with this Album, I mean whenever are Cold Play not up to there usual standards, very haunting melodies, not having heard of anything for while they come back and do it again with another number one Album, I would recommend, it grows on you every time you play it.

Electric
Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed This Album, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Electric (MP3 Download)
After recently going to see the Pet Shop Boys, at the LG Arena Birmingham, I bought this album after hearing live, it was an amazing concert, I have always liked whatever they have done, I had pre- viewed this album before I went and I was not really sure about it, but now I can say that I would recommend to you and you will not be disappointed.

Born To Be Wild (Best Of....)
Born To Be Wild (Best Of....)

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say., 10 Jun. 2014
After searching some really old bands to see what I could get my hands on I could not resist this, I prefer old bands to some of todays music, and it sits nice in my collection, SteppenWolf have always been strong favourites of mine, and good Value for money, would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19