Profile for D. Brown > Reviews

Content by D. Brown

D. Brown "Brackens" (Dundee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GERRY WEBER Edition Women's 440 Long-Sleeved T-Shirt, Elfenbein (Cream 90417), 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy cream, 18 July 2017
Perfect for the outfit I'm planning -a true shade of cream.

The Couple Next Door
The Couple Next Door

3.0 out of 5 stars Deckchair reading, 15 Jun. 2017
This book is an easy read for a long haul flight or at the poolside this Summer. I found the twists and turns of the plot interesting enough to keep me reading but the ending was rather weak.

Outback Love
Outback Love

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid and spare your blood pressure, 13 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Outback Love (Kindle Edition)
This has to be the worst book I've ever read - and yes,I did persevere to the end. It is a thinly veiled plot starring shallow characters and clichéd dialogue. Avoid at all costs. P.S, I've visited Australia and even the descriptions of the countryside are lacking depth and reality.

KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set
KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware Knit Pro needles and hooks., 13 Sept. 2015
The joints joining the needle tips to the "wires" work loose while knitting. This is some of the connectors,not all of them. I knit a lot of lace so it' stage smaller mm needles I'm having the problem with. When you have 300+ stitches and you've knitted complicated lace it' soul destroying for the needle to work loose from the wire and fall off.I have also seen laminated Knit Pro wooden needles (and crochet hooks) sheer into two along the layers, so these needles are definitely not for the faint hearted.

ASICS GT-1000 3, Women's Multisport Outdoor Shoes, Blue (Turquoise/White/Hot Pink 3901), 7.5 UK, 41.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the gym,not the road, 13 Sept. 2015
These are perfect for indoor gym use on the treadmill or cross trainer. Due to the mesh fabric to wick away moisture I don't think they're waterproof.

Spikey Anti Drink Spiking Stopper x 24 (1 pack of 24)
Spikey Anti Drink Spiking Stopper x 24 (1 pack of 24)
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a knitty problem, 13 Sept. 2015
I use these with double pointed knitting needles while I'm knitting socks on four needles. They are perfect for keeping stitches on needles in my handbag and they are perfect for keeping sets of double pointed knitting needles together.

Bosmere G325 Rotary Line Cover 69X22in
Bosmere G325 Rotary Line Cover 69X22in

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the business., 13 Sept. 2015
Good quality rotary line cover which looks as if it will last for years.

Angry Orchard Hard Cider 5% ABV 355ml - Case (24 bottles)
Angry Orchard Hard Cider 5% ABV 355ml - Case (24 bottles)

5.0 out of 5 stars A smooth Angry Orchard, 7 Aug. 2015
An American cider which is not sweet. It sits neatly between cider and a light beer. Which is was sold on draught generally in the UK.

Tanita PD724 3 Axes Pedometer
Tanita PD724 3 Axes Pedometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes the extra mile., 17 Jan. 2015
I love this product so much I've bought two. One lives in my gym bag to go in my workout outfits. The other is used during my Nordic Walks. Ot's great for measuring distance and calories burned. I even pin it to my clothes with a brooch to keep me moving.

Heat Protection Heat Resistant Travel Pouch and Mat for straighteners and tongs
Heat Protection Heat Resistant Travel Pouch and Mat for straighteners and tongs
Offered by logibears avon

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product for a hot product, 17 Jan. 2015
Excellent product that lives in my swim bag insulating my Babyliss battery hot wand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3