Profile for Jocelyn Dunstan > Reviews

Content by Jocelyn Dunstan

Jocelyn Dunstan

Kinetic Theory and Transport Phenomena (Oxford Master Series in Physics)
Kinetic Theory and Transport Phenomena (Oxford Master Series in Physics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2017
Really nice book. It's well written and very clear.

Raw Chilli Chocolate Making Kit, inc silicone chocolate mould
Raw Chilli Chocolate Making Kit, inc silicone chocolate mould
Offered by EFL Raw Foods

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought that I like chilli chocolate after trying the Lindt one, 15 Nov. 2014
I thought that I like chilli chocolate after trying the Lindt one. Then I found better the Montezuma. But then I tried this one!!!!! Amazing!!!!! And because you can add the chilli you can put as much as you need. This kits have the most beautiful presentation ever!!!

Raw Chocolate Making Starter Kit, inc silicone chocolate mould
Raw Chocolate Making Starter Kit, inc silicone chocolate mould
Offered by EFL Raw Foods

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium ingredients and nice instructions: ) I have gave 2 of this ..., 15 Nov. 2014
When I received my kit I was so please by all the delicate work you see there! Premium ingredients and nice instructions :) I have gave 2 of this kits as a gift and people really appreciated them! I think there is no way back after you try the best chocolate of your life!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary!, 10 Dec. 2013
I bought the cream in a fair and since then I have been buying online. It's amazing. I cannot live without it....

Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom: Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing
by Christiane Northrup M.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooooo useful, 30 Sept. 2011
I'm a scientist and it suppose that I know many things, but reading this book I figure out how few I know about my own body! The chapter of "eat to flourish" is essential; it helps me to solve my conflicts with food and weight. Now I'm reading about menstrual cycle and it's changing all the way that I have been thinking in my period and pre-menstrual pain... The best investment ever!