Profile for Rowan Bird > Reviews

Tiptree Medlar Jelly 340g - CLF-TIP-27011
Tiptree Medlar Jelly 340g - CLF-TIP-27011
Offered by Supply Me Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars medlar jelly for christmas, 15 Jan. 2014
Great jelly, sweet and tangy taste. To me the fruit taste is similar to plums but it does have a distinctive taste all of its own. However the delivery was poor, ordered on the 14th Dec it did not arrive until the 3rd of Jan. So in conclusion Jelly _ good. Delivery _ bad.

Naught
Naught

4.0 out of 5 stars Naught, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Naught (App)
Interesting game. I like the concept and the movement by gravity idea but I am not a fan of this type of game as I give up too easily. I think it will appeal to some and it could become addictive.

Race Rally 3D - Racing Car Arcade Fun
Race Rally 3D - Racing Car Arcade Fun

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 May 2013
Straightforward and intuitive controls. Works fine except for having to keep turning the kindle upside down. Thanks, I will look for others from you.

The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing
The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 6 April 2013
I normally buy this as a paper version costing me £1.30 a week - I think this is good value and will continue. But I would like to access it on the i. They want £1.49 a week and they don't have the cost of providing the paper - does this make sense? I would certainly consider buying it on i if they can make a sensible offer something like £30 a year. The quality on the kindle fire is good when it works but on a few occasions it failed to allow me to enlarge it so you can't read it al all. On the whole disappointing and not thought through by the programmer and the producer.

Ichi
Ichi

5.0 out of 5 stars impressive, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ichi (App)
Nice simple idea similar to a very old Commodore pet game in pre high res. Graphics _(anyone else remember). Nicely designed and drawn,I suspect this could become very compulsive. Good , thanks.

The Eagle of the Ninth
The Eagle of the Ninth

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting book, 3 Dec. 2012
I think I saw the film. Well written, easy to follow and imaginative. Able to create images to support the text.