Profile for sjkind > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August
The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August

5.0 out of 5 stars Very complex but riveting!, 25 Mar. 2015
Absolutely riveting! I stayed awake all night just to finish this book. It is a very complex book, so you need to take it in completely, but very well recommended!

Curtain Fabric Designer Upholstery Tartan Green Gold Navy Chenille By The Metre
Curtain Fabric Designer Upholstery Tartan Green Gold Navy Chenille By The Metre

5.0 out of 5 stars qualityproduct at reasonable price., 28 Jan. 2015
Lovely material, good quality at very reasonable price, fast delivery,would definitely use again.

The Villa in Italy: Lose yourself this summer in this absorbing, page-turning mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Atmospheric!, 17 Jun. 2014
A truly fabulous read. I have given this five stars because the descriptions by the author were so vivid I felt I was there on the sidelines watching the story play out. The plot was extremely good and detailed. Will be checking out other books by this author.

The Many Lives of Avery Snow (Past Lives Series Book 1)
The Many Lives of Avery Snow (Past Lives Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 13 May 2014
I chose this book because I love anything on past lives and in particular soul mates. It is definitely worth a read, Averys dilemma of who to be with is very agonizing, how do you make a choice?? Looking forward to the next instalment .

Across Eternity
Across Eternity

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Across Eternity (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit it took me a while to get into this book, I found it was a bit sketchy in places but then I understood why at the end. If you believe in soulmates read this powerful story I dare you not to sob your heart out by the time it's done.

Isle of Skye: Book One of the Skye Trilogy
Isle of Skye: Book One of the Skye Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Dec. 2013
A very enchanting book to read, loved Willa and Mathius, can't wait for the next instalment! Well worth a read.

Highland Justice
Highland Justice

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Highland Justice (Kindle Edition)
Not the best book I have ever read, but worth a read. I think the author kept fast forwarding quite a bit thru the story and wasn't descriptive enough for you to actually feel like you were standing on the sidelines watching it all unfold. Interesting info on Canadian railway though.

Daughter of Time (The After Cilmeri Series Book 1)
Daughter of Time (The After Cilmeri Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Sept. 2013
Just finished reading this, and I have to say what an enjoyable read! It bought history alive for me and now I need to visit Wales!

Kinesis
Kinesis

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
Was a little bit unsure when I started reading this book, but I have to say it was a very good read indeed! There must be another one so shall now precede to check it out. Give it a go don't think you will be disappointed.

The Lives She Left Behind
The Lives She Left Behind

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 25 Jun. 2013
I read Ferney many years ago and always wondered why he never wrote a follow on, now I understand. Ferney has to be one of my favourite books ever, this sequel had to let time move on so we could once again meet up with Ferney and Gally. If you, like myself read Ferney all that time ago and always wondered what would have happened next, and you believe in reincarnation and soulmates.........read it!!!!! You won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2