Profile for June Wilson > Reviews

Content by June Wilson

June Wilson "Corkey Wilson" (Cheshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Reeves - Watercolour Art Chest
Reeves - Watercolour Art Chest
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves his present. He says it has ..., 16 Dec. 2015
My son loves his present. He says it has everthing he needs and more for starting a hobby of watercolour painting.

Lactacyd Feminine Wash - 200 ml
Lactacyd Feminine Wash - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for people who have sensitive skin in certain ..., 16 Dec. 2015
I have used this for years. Great product for people who have sensitive skin in certain places! A favourite product at a really good price.

Alpecin Caffeine Hair Energizer Shampoo 250ml - Pack of 3
Alpecin Caffeine Hair Energizer Shampoo 250ml - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product and though not sure it helps my husband ..., 4 Dec. 2015
This is an excellent product and though not sure it helps my husband keep his hair from thinning more than any other product, it does keep his hair thick and in superb condition. The offer of the three bottles at an excellent price was a real bonus and we received it well packaged and well within the expected delivery date.

Flexiseq Gel 50 g
Flexiseq Gel 50 g
Offered by NHSL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for reducing pain and swelling in arthritic hands, 15 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Flexiseq Gel 50 g (Personal Care)
Great product for reducing pain and swelling in arthritic hands. Have not tried elsewhere on the body but have been told that the knees and any joints that need to stay flexible and suffer pain, benefit from this product.

County Club Como Throw 170cm x 200cm, 100% Cotton, Natural
County Club Como Throw 170cm x 200cm, 100% Cotton, Natural
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars They look good, wash well and provide ample cover for large ..., 15 Oct. 2015
I bought three of these some time ago and despite using it for many months, I have only one or two pulls in the weave. They look good, wash well and provide ample cover for large two seater settees. A three seater could really do with a larger one but the throw does cover at least the seating area and one arm. I would buy these again.

Gehwol Fusskraft Blue Foot Cream - Rich Emollient Cream for Dry Rough Skin --- 75ml
Offered by Health and Beauty Online

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my first purchase of this cream as it is wonderful for making my dry, 15 Oct. 2015
This is not my first purchase of this cream as it is wonderful for making my dry, sore feet feel comfortable again. Also great for keeping cracked heals at bay. I have a problem with cracking to the balls of my feet and this product helps with speedy recovery when I have neglected the problem. For best results apply at night so the foot cream has time to work. It also has the advantage of a lovely smell, so using it when your feet are bare during the day - in fitflops for example - is not unpleasant as it helps to keep your feet smelling fresh. A great product.

Rieker 608Y4-60, Women's Open Toe Sandals, Off White (Beige), 4 UK (37 EU)
Rieker 608Y4-60, Women's Open Toe Sandals, Off White (Beige), 4 UK (37 EU)
Offered by BEGG SHOES & BAGS

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked these sandals very much and they fitted perfectly but ..., 18 Sept. 2015
I liked these sandals very much and they fitted perfectly but as I walked round the house to try them out, I found the metal disk on the top rubbed my foot and made it sore. Pity - they had a really comfortable height heal and looked really nice but I had to send them back

Panasonic 2400EB-K Portable Radio
Panasonic 2400EB-K Portable Radio
Offered by BubblePros Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars He can carry from room to room and replaced a much loved radio from 28 years ago, 18 Sept. 2015
My husband loves this small radio which I gave him as a pressent for his birthday (requested). He can carry from room to room and replaced a much loved radio from 28 years ago.

Pure Argan Oil with Lavender and Lemongrass Essential Oils.100% Organic. 100ml. For Face, Body, Hair.
Offered by Billy in the Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and good company to buy from., 18 Sept. 2015
Gorgeous product which leaves skin feeling and smelling great. Well packaged and sent quickly so I tend to buy all my bottles of Argan Oil (which comes in lots of different mixes) from Billy in the Tree.

Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries - 48 oz (3 Pounds)
Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries - 48 oz (3 Pounds)
Offered by Euro Diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2015
Great size packet. So much better value than buying little amounts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6