Profile for Jutty319 > Reviews

Content by Jutty319

Jutty319

Russell Hobbs Platinum Grind and Brew Coffeemaker 14899, 1.25 L - Silver and Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for the office, 14 Nov. 2013
Easy to use, clean and relatively quiet. Excellent choice for those who like fresh fresh coffee.
Being able to set so many aspects of the coffee is great, brew strength, grind coarseness and amount all programmable plus the bonus timing feature to arrive at work with it brewing away ready.. Fab

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow burner, 14 Nov. 2013
A book with some deep meanings, wonderful story telling and a character who keeps you smiling...great read...stick with it when it gets a bit long winded, it all works in the end

Kor Water Bottle - Orchid Pink, 0.75lt
Kor Water Bottle - Orchid Pink, 0.75lt

5.0 out of 5 stars How much!, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kor Water Bottle (Sports)
Bought this for my wife as she is always replacing her water bottles regularly, great ethical ethos and free of all the usual chemicals to make a bottle. She loves it and everyone keeps asking where she got it, as it's very disticintive and different.
Will definitely be getting another for me

Caffe Roma Decaffeinated Coffee Beans (1kg)
Caffe Roma Decaffeinated Coffee Beans (1kg)
Offered by nextdaycoffee

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent decaff espresso, 4 Sept. 2013
Enjoying this as an espresso at the moment, it doesn't have the depth of flavour that caffeinated espresso has so I have gone for a finer grind to adjust for this in my espresso machine.
Reasonable creme too.

At this price I have no criticism to give

Monkey Light M210 - 80 Lumen Bike Light - 360° Visibility - Wheel & Spoke Light
Monkey Light M210 - 80 Lumen Bike Light - 360° Visibility - Wheel & Spoke Light
Offered by Hi-Visibility cycling - running

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling the Light fantastic, 3 May 2012
I as with others recieved this after backing the project on kickstarter. It was an amazing idea. After receiving my light some months ago I have it on everywhere I go once dark, giving me a fab excuse to night cycling. It really is amazing to see on the bike and grabs people's attention from pedestrians to other road users. The light is to used alongside a standard front/back set up as an additional light although once on the move it does give of quite a bit of light to the road aroound you especially on very dark lanes.
It attaches to be bike with ease and is relatively light. It fits securely to my bike and is very weather proof side visibility is incredibly increased at junctions which was my reason for getting this as you want to grab attention with all the other lights from cars and street lighting which impaired vision of cyclists..
The only problem I have with thesis getting used to the diffrent light settings, but I believe there is now a key to the programmes to make his easier.
I can not recommend this enough for any cycling commuters, the only negatives have been going past the friendly drunks that usually have a good giggle...and the odd UFO comment.

Sony BDVE370.CEK 5.1 ch Blu-Ray Home Cinema System - Black
Sony BDVE370.CEK 5.1 ch Blu-Ray Home Cinema System - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony BDVE370, 5 Dec. 2010
Bought this a few weeks ago and havent been able to stop watching films my neigbours will not be thanking me. My last surround system was a top of the range Denon all in one system and after it died I wanted something that would perform well across the range from Base to Treble and hold it together for the opening of Transformers to the increadible musical track of Hannibal. Well this system really delivers. I was not expecting the system to be able to be this good for the low price, I see from other reviews that they too are very impressed. Set up took hardly anytime and the wiring is good enough for a small-medium lounge but they would need to be longer for larger rooms. speakers though small arent the best looking compared to other systems but at this price who could quibble.

I would have to say that the blu ray picture and sound are incredible picking out the depth of the films whilst showing up some of the older films not filmed in HD. This system has some of the sharpest of clarity in dts HD, the sub really punches its weight and then some making you feel like the walls might loose some mortar. upscaling really improves the picture of dvd's Cd's sound amazing as it plays them back through all speakers and adjusts the sound accodingly to the input. I purchased the wifi attachment for internet use and this adds extra fun to the system especiall the DNLA which means I can use my iphone as a control. WIFI also enables internet programmes although could benefit from a greater array of choice...currently no itv player or channel 4OD but maybe these will come later.
If I had one critism of this system then it would be that there could have been more HDMI connections and another optical connector as more external sources go digital HD. Also ths Sub could have benfited from being more controlable but otherwise this system is a incredible buy you will not be dissapointed.. can see why it one so many awards..