Profile for LP > Reviews

Content by LP

LP

Silver Paper Airplane Necklace Pendant
Silver Paper Airplane Necklace Pendant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most comfortable but alright for the price, 19 May 2014
Bought for my friends and one for me as well and I think they look nice on. However, mine can be uncomfortable to wear which puts me off wearing it, but then they were cheap so not too concerned.

YooUSB 8GB Novelty Cartoon Cute Grey Blue Koala USB Flash Key Pen Drive Memory Stick Gift UK
Offered by i-Tingyu Power

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 19 May 2014
This is so cute and just what I wanted. A bit different to a stick and still good quality and cheap too. I wanted one with the bit you insert into the computer on the top so if the legs fell off I wouldn't lose all my work. The only thing is the chain broke almost straight away but I just used a bit off thread to fix it, so didn't really matter.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Aztec Tribal Mexican Patterned Faux Leather Flip Wallet Purse Case With Credit Card & Money Slots For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Design A3
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 19 May 2014
I bought this to keep my phone in better condition than my last one, and it does the job. The inside is cream not grey like in the picture, which was a bonus and it fits nicely. The only thing is the edge seems to be peeling off a bit but I don't really mind considering how cheap it was.

Leopard Animal Print Fancy Dress Set - Ears, Aliceband, Bow & Tail
Leopard Animal Print Fancy Dress Set - Ears, Aliceband, Bow & Tail
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Sewing required, 24 Jun. 2013
I bought 2 sets and the bowties from each set broke - one within minutes. Glad the tails and ears lasted for the length of the carnival procession. Better quality headband bought elsewhere.

TeckNet® Apple iPad 4 Case, Smart Cover PU Leather with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee + Included 1 Screen Protector and Stylus Pen For Apple iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 - Lifetime Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Jun. 2013
The case is amazing. It's tough, stylish, and long-lasting. It has saved my iPad countless times and was even dropped off my bunk-bed and actually dented the floor, whilst my iPad remained fine!

Sesame Street Men's Monster Face Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue, Medium
Sesame Street Men's Monster Face Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue, Medium
Offered by BuySend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but slightly small, 24 Jun. 2013
The T-Shirt is fun and of a good quality but we bought a men's medium and it was still on the small side.

GCSE Physical Education Edexcel Short Course Revision Guide (A*-G course) (Gcse Modern Languages)
by CGP Books

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 24 Jun. 2013
The revision guide was compact and concise but still had all the information in it I needed. The only downside was that some of the information was quite basic and common sense. However, overall it was very useful and a great help.