Profile for Dave > Reviews

Content by Dave

Dave

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OneTigris MOLLE Adjustable Tactical Smartphone Pouch Quick Release Buckle Phone Holster Mobile Phone Belt Case for 4.7" iPhone6 6S 5.5" iPhone6 Plus 6S+ Galaxy Note 4, Blackberry 8300, HTC One Max (Black)
Offered by OneTigris Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product., 11 May 2016
I bought this for my iPhone 5S. It came in a presentation box and is very well made indeed. Phone is a nice fit. Will definitely recommend this brand and will definitely buy again.

Nitecore D4 DigiCharger, Universal Intelligent Battery Charger
Nitecore D4 DigiCharger, Universal Intelligent Battery Charger
Offered by eSource Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a lot of people I use rechargeable batteries and ..., 14 Feb. 2016
Like a lot of people I use rechargeable batteries and have several chargers for different types. I wanted a charger that would charge all the batteries I have and this one seemed to foot the bill. Delivery was in a couple of days and it was packaged well. The charger wasn't as big as I imagined but does charge all the cylindrical batteries I have with no issues at all. The display is very clear and easy to read. It is also nice to be able to charge just 1 battery whereas with other chargers I have you need to charge a minimum of 2. All in all a very good charger and I would certainly recommend it to others.

SDTEK Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector
SDTEK Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Offered by SDTEK Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeef, 4 Jan. 2016
I've had plastic screen protectors in the past and always had air bubbles under them. This one is very easy to apply and does a first class job. No air bubbles and the screen is protected. Job done.

Army Waterproof ECWCS Hooded Jacket Smock Parka Fleece BLACK, SIZE L
Army Waterproof ECWCS Hooded Jacket Smock Parka Fleece BLACK, SIZE L
Offered by Military 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jacket on the market. IMO, 1 Jan. 2016
My parents said that they were going to buy a new jacket for me for Christmas. As I walk to and from work in all weathers, a waterproof jacket is a must. My previous jacket was starting to let water in and after reading various reviews of different makes of jackets, decided on this particular one. Delivery was very fast and packaged well. The jacket itself has an inner fleece which can be taken out. I've left mine in at the moment as it's getting colder. I have been out in the torrential rain we have had recently and have to say that nothing has got into this jacket at all. A nice touch are the armpit zips which help keep a circulation or air and you don't get hot and sticky with the jacket on. The hood is very good and on previous jackets have not bothered with the hood as I find that they keep knocking my glasses off. I certainly do not get this with this jacket. If I had to think of one thing I didn't like then it would be that there is no outer breast pocket. Whilst there are two large outer pockets and a small outer pocket on the left arm, I find that I am having to put more into the fewer pockets there are. This is only a minor niggle, as apart form that, this coat ticks all boxes.

EZI Day White 300 LED Fairy Net Light Garden Party Wedding Xmas Tree 8 Modes # 6102270

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 28 Nov. 2015
Very slow delivery. Was going to put the lights up today but they do not work. Checked the obvious fuse in the plug which is ok. Will be sending back to supplier for a refund. 3 very unhappy children. :-(

Reflective running gear - Use it as armbands or ankle bands or wrist bands - Set of two (One pair) - Reflective strips for more visibility ...
Offered by Govivo UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Be seen, be safe,arrive alive., 28 Nov. 2015
Fantastic product. I walk to and from work each and every day and out in all weathers. With the dark mornings and nights now with us I wanted some new reflective armbands to replace some cheaper ones I had last year. Whilst these are quite expensive, they are very well made and most importantly can easily be seen. What would be a good idea would be to have a strip of rubber inside to stop them slipping down your arm. Whilst this isn't a major issue this could be an improvement on an already great product. I certainly would recommend these and would not hesitate in buying more.

Brandit US Cooper Rucksack Large Black
Brandit US Cooper Rucksack Large Black
Offered by Transatlantic Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Oct. 2015
I've had this Rucksack almost a week now. Delivery was very quick and it was well packaged.

The quality of the backpack is first class and it easily holds my Samsung Series 7 Chronos laptop along with other bits and pieces I take to work.

Having a backpack rather than a bag slung over my shoulder helps with the weight distribution. It doesn't feel heavy when I have all my stuff in.

Very impressed indeed.

Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 L - Black
Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 L - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bin, 5 Sept. 2015
It's a bin. What can you say about a bin? Came well packaged. East to fit to the door of my cupboard. Does what it says on the tin or should that be bin?

Poweradd 50Watts 6 Ports AUTO-DETECT USB Desktop Charger (2-in-1) Dock station for iPhone, Samsung and Other 5V USB-Charging Adapter Devices
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 4 May 2015
Length:: 3:04 Mins

Poweradd 50W 6-Port USB Desktop Charger with Auto-Detect Technology

Like all Poweradd products this comes well packaged. On taking it out of the box you have a 4" square device which is very well built from white plastic which is very strong and 3 silver hinged covers. A nice touch on this device is that it has small rubber feet in each corner so it does not slip from your desk. On folding down the hinged covers you have 2 USB sockets, 6 in total. The hinged cover doubles up as a stand for your device and has a rubber trim so your device will not slip around.

Where the auto-detect technology comes in is that different devices have different outputs. For example I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini mobile phone which is 1amp where as my Samsung Galaxy Tablet is 2.1 amp. This unit will detect the correct output for you.

In the few days I have had this unit for review it has charged my mobile phone, tablet, Kindle, Garmin Forerunner and Garmin Satnav with no issues whatsoever.

I would give this a total of 10 out of 10. If like me you have a lot of devices which need charging via USB then this is definitely a must have.

HONGBE 2 SQAURE Magnetic Bulldog Clip, Fridge Paper Clip
HONGBE 2 SQAURE Magnetic Bulldog Clip, Fridge Paper Clip
Offered by Ascrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2015
Brilliant. Holds coupons, lists etc firmly in the grip and the magnet is good and strong. Would certainly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3