Profile for Gooner Till *i > Reviews

Content by Gooner Till *i

Gooner Till *i "All Physical Reactions Accepted" (Hampshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Pop Life
Pop Life
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars the Item was better than described, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Pop Life (Audio CD)
CD arrived quickly, the Item was better than described , It looked NEW. Lastly what's not like about DV. AVB Is his closest rival.. TRACKS 1-4 ARE MY MY FAVE.

Hold Your Colour
Hold Your Colour
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Loud Weekends, 19 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Hold Your Colour (Audio CD)
Bought for my Grandson aged 10, all good, he's pestering me for other similar types of music, what've I done.

Airwave 3x3mtr Pop Up Waterproof Gazebo Green with 2 WindBars and 4 Leg Weight Bags (8 Colours Available)

5.0 out of 5 stars How Green Is Your Gazebo, 19 Aug. 2015
Common Everybody we've all bought these articles In good faith. We've been let down horrendously and In lots of cases struggled to get our money back.
Well I'm here to tell you I ordered this last Thursday and It arrived Friday, I had to make an Emergency Purchase due to The Rats finding the old one..
Called up number 1 Son, after arrival and a big Mug Of Tea, he achieved perfection In 22 Mins, I didn't hear a swear word and he went home happy with a Bottle Of Bolly, good all round I'd say.

On The Saturday Like The Toad I Am Drunk Up The Praise, Bolly Buys Silence

Nite Flite 3
Nite Flite 3
Offered by I-Deal Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Large G&T, Sit Back And Listen., 2 July 2015
This review is from: Nite Flite 3 (Audio CD)
Having bought 1 & 2, I thought why not for £1.27 I bought 3 and was rewarded with sos band, alexander O'Neal, etc. Stand out tracks for me were Billy Paul, Me & Mrs Jones and one I didn't expect to see, David A Stewart and Candy Dulfer, with Lily Was Here. Smashing CD for end of a crap week sitting down with a large of something.

The Ratpack : 12 CD Boxed Set
The Ratpack : 12 CD Boxed Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Schmoozing At It's Highest leve, 2 July 2015
Master Class In how sing songs correctly with correct phrasing.

Moody Blues Collection
Moody Blues Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Memories From A Younger Age, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Moody Blues Collection (Audio CD)
Bought for memory tracks, rest of the album nothing to write home about.

Promises
Promises
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars A Right Hook from Boxer, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Promises (Audio CD)
A good solid Boxer CD with Diamonds being the outstanding track, the first half Is definitely the stronger, therefore 4 Stars only.

In Silico
In Silico
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars because his Dad liked them and he heard TARANTULA and GRANITE, 21 Jun. 2015
This review is from: In Silico (Audio CD)
I brought this for my grandson Freddie, at 9 almost 10. I asked why as this seemed a strange choice for a lad of his age. His reply made sense, because his Dad liked them and he heard TARANTULA and GRANITE, so out of the mouth of babes, you know the rest. Exceptionally he has a brain the size of a planet

My Baby Just Cares for Me
My Baby Just Cares for Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Friday Night Special., 4 Jun. 2015
This Is just classic tracks from The Nina Simone Library which are Friday Nights specials tie undone, boots off and a Large Decent Single Barrel Bourbon In hand, Luvvly Jubbly.

Schmuse-Jazz Vol. 1
Schmuse-Jazz Vol. 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Fashion ed Faves, 4 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Schmuse-Jazz Vol. 1 (Audio CD)
This Is not Smooth Jazz as we know It today, (Rick Braun et al). These are old fashioned 40's, 50's, 60's "Hall Of Fame" singers bands, etc , etc.
Notwithstanding they are useful fillers for my Jazz Genre. I think the CD heading Is Bogus, but at £1.27 whose moaning.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17