Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Daren P > Reviews

Content by Daren P

Daren P

Shemagh - Green/Black - Army Scarf
Shemagh - Green/Black - Army Scarf
Offered by MilitaryOps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2015
Great quality, just right for my bug out bag

IXS Trail RS Lid - Black, M/L
IXS Trail RS Lid - Black, M/L

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice helm, 6 May 2014
Got this to replace my POC Trabec, Looks great, doesn't look quite as bulky and fits really well. If you're looking to buy a good trail helmet this is a great buy,

5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet
5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat, forty four and in need of a good kick up the backside, 3 Mar. 2014
I kinda stumbled across Jason Vale after watching the film 'Fat sick and nearly dead' it was a bit of a wake up call.
I was looking for a good juice diet book on line and Mr Vale's name kept cropping up in reviews etc.
So I ordered the book from Amazon, which arrived in a couple of days, started reading it and 'POW' I got hooked. Brought a juicer and all the fruit and veg i needed and I was away.
Within the first week I lost 9lbs, I felt great and full of energy. I'm actually enjoying eating healthy food. Even bought a mountain bike which I ride to work (12 miles round journey) and go on long rides out on my days off. This book has changed my eating habits and my lifestyle. It pulls no punches and tells it how it is.
Still got a bit of a long way to go before i hit my target weight, but thanks to Jason, I am well on the way.
Thank you Jason Vale for your enthusiasm and energy, and for changing my life
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2016 3:16 PM GMT