Profile for Nicola K > Reviews

Content by Nicola K

Nicola K

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
24 X PRE-CUT BEAUTIFUL MEDIUM YELLOW BUTTERFLIES EDIBLE RICE / WAFER PAPER PRE CUT CUPCAKE CAKE DESSERT TOPPERS BIRTHDAY PARTY WEDDING BABY SHOWER DECORATIONS (Medium)
Offered by Anglesit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars What Beautiful Butterflies, 28 Jun. 2017
I was worried when I initially ordered these on how realistic they would look. I looked at all the reviews and took the plunge. So glad I did as they were beautiful and we used these and flowers to decorate my mother's birthday cake. My only disapointment was how they were sent in the post as I ordered the Medium and Small sizes. They were packaged in two plastic bags and placed in the fold of an A4 instruction paper which was inside a normal envelope. I think for the money it should at the very least be sent in a bubblewrap envelope and a bit of card for added support

TtS 10"(25cm) Paper Honeycomb Balls Paper Lanterns Wedding Decoration - Black
TtS 10"(25cm) Paper Honeycomb Balls Paper Lanterns Wedding Decoration - Black
Offered by T G OUTLET

5.0 out of 5 stars Really effective decorations, 28 Jun. 2017
Great paper honeycomb balls that already have cord and double sided tape to stick together with and hang from. Though if you want to keep re-using these as decorations, I suggest you don't use the double sided sticky tape and instead secure with paperclips. I bought these for my husbands home coming as his regimental colours are dark green and black.

New Ladies Womens Gypsy Frill Hippy Plus Size Necklace Top MOCHA UK SIZE 20-22
New Ladies Womens Gypsy Frill Hippy Plus Size Necklace Top MOCHA UK SIZE 20-22
Offered by Maximus fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable Flattering Top, 28 Jun. 2017
A little large than expected but really comfortable and lightweight. Really nice ti wear for this warmer weather we have been having. Very flattering if your like me who isn't a slim jim and the hemline sits nice over your bum. Sleeves are great for covering any loose bits near shoulders and tops of arms. I'm going to buy another colour as soon as my wages come in.

Fruit of the Loom Raglan sweat Classic Olive 2XL
Fruit of the Loom Raglan sweat Classic Olive 2XL
Offered by COOZO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars One Very Happy Hubby, 13 Jun. 2017
Bought for my hubby who is over the moon with it and he has a large well built frame due to all his exercising. It fits over his upper arms and shoulders really well. Still long enough in the arms to have the sleeve cuff in the right place (he has long arms too haha). The colour is more a sage green than olive or as I call it a military green. He (my hubby) is wanting to get a logo put on it.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt, Classic Olive, XX-Large (Brand Size: 60/62)
Offered by Activewear Clothing Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Early, 7 Jun. 2017
Ordered on behalf of my hubby who has been after this colour for ages as he wants to jave his logo embroidered on top. My hubby is well built and these sat nicely across his shoulders and arms. I have one happy hubby

Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt Classic Olive XXL
Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt Classic Olive XXL
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Have One Happy Hubby, 7 Jun. 2017
Ordered these for my hubby who is very impressed by them

VIISHOW New Womens Swing Dress Ladies Flared Stretch Top Tunic Plus Size ( Coffee XL )
Offered by YYWING

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress going to order again!, 7 Jun. 2017
I'm more a size 18, so was worried this dress would cling to the wrong area's but how wrong was I. I read previous reviews and asked a question before taking the plunge. I'm 5ft 9.5 and this dress sits just slightly above the knee though not brave enough to wear without leggings. The material feels good quality and soft to the touch and not see through which you get with a lot of these type dresses. I'm looking forward to ordering more colours.

Update
Have since ordered another colour and sooo happy with this purchase. So far, I now have 3 colours...brown, red and a spring green

Addis Clip & Close Fridge Jug,  1.5 Litre
Addis Clip & Close Fridge Jug, 1.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Jug, 7 Jun. 2017
Great little jug for water with a secure lid. Addis ate a great make as I have bought their lunch boxes in the past. Will buy again, just wish they did a 2ltr version

Uisce Batha Whisky
Uisce Batha Whisky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Gift and Something for the Weekend, 2 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Uisce Batha Whisky (Grocery)
I bought this as a surprise for my hubby whilst I was away on holiday without him. He loves Irish whiskey and I wanted him to try something different. There was only one review on the page and also the price swayed me to buy it for him. He loves it, he said it's so smooth and drank his over ice. Though he did say it's not the sort of whiskey you can just drink a whole bottle of (He has done that in the past...idiot!), something to have a nice sip of at the end of the day if required or a glass on the weekend.

6 Pack Ladies Briefs Maxi, 100% Cotton Full Comfort Fit Underwear, Size 10-24 By Daisy Dreamer® (XXOS 18-20 (50-52"), Pastel)
Offered by Sock Stack

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger than what it says on the pack, 30 April 2017
These pants are the same size as a previous order even though they are supposed to be a size smaller. As a result way too big and half way up my back. Someone needs to check the sizing. The white set I ordered were the correct size, so no idea why these are far bigger

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11