Profile for Katrien > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Freelogix Polished Solid Steel Doming Anvil Bench Block 2.5 x 2.5 x 1inch
Freelogix Polished Solid Steel Doming Anvil Bench Block 2.5 x 2.5 x 1inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little buy, 3 Dec. 2013
This mini bench block is perfect for my small-scale jewellery business. Great price and does the job. Very pleased with my purchase, it arrived very quickly and the shipping wasn't costly considering its weight.

Big Barn Farm - Double Pack [DVD]
Big Barn Farm - Double Pack [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great., 3 Nov. 2013
Was a good buy as my son would happily watch over and over again but I was a little dissappointed as there was nothing new on the dvd to the tv episodes. However we can now take Big Barn Farm with us to Grandmas or watch in a different room on laptop when dada is watching boring football.

In the Night Garden Large Talking Igglepiggle soft toy
In the Night Garden Large Talking Igglepiggle soft toy
Offered by ACORNSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, 3 Nov. 2013
The little look on my baby boys face when he saw his favorite tv character was priceless. He absolutely loves it. Only problem is I'm going to have to buy Upsy Daisy and Makka Pakka now!

60 Second Promise : Full Body Fat Burn [DVD]
60 Second Promise : Full Body Fat Burn [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars been doing this for 2 weeks and I really notice the difference!, 3 Nov. 2013
I love my new bottom and toned thighs!

Some of the exercises are easy and some are extremely traumatic. After 2 weeks I am still haven't managed the advanced or the full dvd in one go but I really have noticed a difference and got my first complement yesterday.

I had pre eclampsia and an emergency cesarean section approx a year ago and only now have I felt up to exercising and wanted to loose the baby weight from a year of immobility so I purchased this and I am so pleased I did. I had toyed with a few different dvds but decided on this one as it claimed rapid results.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't have too much time and wants RAPID RESULTS!

Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver
Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Emergency replacement, 1 Oct. 2013
Did the job as an emergency replacement for one that had been wrecked by my baby son! Very cheap, call and txt and internet if need but it's not ideal for the long-term and I was sent the wrong charger (luckily I had another that fitted.)

Everything's Rosie: Bubble Trouble [DVD]
Everything's Rosie: Bubble Trouble [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 1 Oct. 2013
I know it's quite girlie but my 10 month old really loves Rosie on CBEEBIES so bought this to watch in the night when he wakes up.
Loads of episodes, loads of fun!

Jolly Kidz Toys Versatile Playpen
Jolly Kidz Toys Versatile Playpen

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job.......but, 1 Oct. 2013
I could not believe how few baby/toddler playpens there are on the market! Why? There is obviously a need for them and that is why I bought these colourful pieces of plastic for £100! I had to get something and opted for this one over a metal or wooden playpen as I thought it would be safer after all the idea of a playpen is to stop little one crashing into wooden tables/metal chairs etc while he's playing/exploring/learning to walk. I seriously considered buying an animal playpen as I thought it might be more up to the job. Having said that, this playpen is as they say versatile, you can use the pieces to create gates or protect certain pieces of furniture too and it is very large so there is plenty of room for me to sit in with my boy. But I just feel it is over priced and would have liked a variety to choose from (come on Dragons Den there's a definite gap it this market!)

Kidorable Lucky Cat Umbrella - Pink
Kidorable Lucky Cat Umbrella - Pink
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Sturdy, Fun., 24 Feb. 2013
Although this is a childrens brolly I bought it for my mum as she loves cats and the colour pink! (She's a tiny person so th size doesn't look strange.) Arrived extremely quickly, before i got a chance to tell her I had ordered it, so a nice surprise. The little red bow is sweet, really brings a smile on rainy/sleety/snowy days (and we've certainly had a lot of them recently.) Thoroughly recommend this for tots and totty adults alike.

Gembird 20m Patch Cord Cat5e Gold Plated Cable
Gembird 20m Patch Cord Cat5e Gold Plated Cable
Offered by Digital Drives

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2013
Arrived very quickly and is great value for money, why buy a more expensive one when this works just as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good make at a good price, 24 Feb. 2013
Cant go wrong with this, what can you say..... It's a memory card and it stores my pics, job done!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3