Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Targeting Assessment in the Primary Classroom: Strategies for planning, assessment, pupil feedback and target setting
by Shirley Clarke

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy!, 3 April 2014
I am a trainee teacher and although this book is old it was brilliant for giving me ideas and a sense of what I should be assessing my class children on.

Butterfly Skull Sugar Cool Death Phone Case Shell for iPhone 5 / 5s
Butterfly Skull Sugar Cool Death Phone Case Shell for iPhone 5 / 5s

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 3 April 2014
I truly loved the design of this case and instantly put it on my phone the only down fall is the case broke and cracked within about a month of having it and I am definitely not rough with expensive items such as my iphone so I was gutted it broke so quickly.

100 Small Silver Metal Steel Safety Pins 3cm 30mm
100 Small Silver Metal Steel Safety Pins 3cm 30mm
Offered by Stars Craft Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 3 April 2014
I needed these for school and quite frankly they were brilliant for what I needed them for. They came within a couple of days and were not damaged.

Swings Both Ways
Swings Both Ways
Offered by Great Price Media EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best album!, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Swings Both Ways (Audio CD)
I love Robbie Williams and always have done ever since I was about 10 but this is definately not his best album and I was disappointed with the end product.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 April 2014
Brilliant game and addictive! I have bought all of the other Assassin Creeds and for that reason buying this one didn't need a second thought. The story line is fantastic!

[Import Anglais]Marvel Monopoly Board Game
[Import Anglais]Marvel Monopoly Board Game
Offered by Refresh eCommerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 3 April 2014
Its a brilliant game that can be ongoing myself and partner often bring this out and play it is also popular when we have friends come over for the evening.

Le Creuset Cast Iron Square Grillit, 26 cm - Volcanic
Le Creuset Cast Iron Square Grillit, 26 cm - Volcanic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 April 2014
I bought this for my fiance and he loves it, it is the real deal and not a fake! It comes with all the necessary paperwork and was packed brilliantly for the journey and therefore arrived to me unscathed!

Critical Thinking Skills: Developing Effective Analysis and Argument (Palgrave Study Skills)
by Stella Cottrell

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 3 April 2014
I have find this book has helped my ability to write my assignments more critically. Its quite a big book so I am yet to read through more of it but so far it has been helpful. There are practice areas to test your critical abilities and ideas on how you might want to improve.

ORDEL® Black Leather Bluetooth Keyboard Flip Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 3 & 4 Retina
Offered by Ordel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 3 April 2014
This case is surprisingly good quality, it feels lovely to type on and the keyboard is incredibly soft. The case that goes around the outside is a great sturdy leather and therefore it can take a slightly beating (my friend dropped my iPad and it survived due to the case being so solid). The only downfall and it is only small is when you are typing the buttons are not massively sensitive and therefore when i read back through my work I find alot of words are missing letters due to the buttons not being sensitive enough.

10 x 12inch White Plastic Cake Dowels
10 x 12inch White Plastic Cake Dowels
Offered by Sugar'N'Ice

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 3 April 2014
For my fiance I made his birthday cake into a 3D motorcycle helmet (which he loved) but it was made out of 5 layers on sponge cake, so these sticks are a life saver! They were easy to snap into the right height that I needed them to be and they didn't brake during cutting the cake so nobody had any nasty surprises when eating their cake.

Page: 1 | 2