Profile for snow crystal > Reviews

Life After Beth [DVD]
Life After Beth [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aubrey Plaza
Offered by Wowudo

3.0 out of 5 stars ... take on the zombie genre however I have seen better, zombie land for me was funnier and more ..., 28 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Life After Beth [DVD] (DVD)
Hmm a decent take on the zombie genre however I have seen better, zombie land for me was funnier and more entertaining.

Chastity Bites [DVD]
Chastity Bites [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alison Scagliotti

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 28 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Chastity Bites [DVD] (DVD)
eugh! cheap and nasty, unfunny, gross and boring

resident evil collection (5 blu ray) box set blu_ray Italian Import
resident evil collection (5 blu ray) box set blu_ray Italian Import
Dvd ~ kim coates
Offered by VECOSELL

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2015
excellent and for the price you can't go wrong.

Io, Robot / Sunshine / Pathfinder (3 Blu-Ray)
Io, Robot / Sunshine / Pathfinder (3 Blu-Ray)
Offered by VECOSELL

3.0 out of 5 stars cheaply packaged expensive buy, 28 Sept. 2015
There are two great films and one decent. this actual box set is poor for the price. almost thirty quid for a card board box and three films is expensive. Each film is place d in a separate case and although they are thinner than regular cases, the whole set is unnecessarily bulky. I want a box set that saves shelf space. Had it been cheaper then I wouldn't mind.

A.I./The Time Machine/Eight Legged Freaks [DVD] [2002]
A.I./The Time Machine/Eight Legged Freaks [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ David Arquette

5.0 out of 5 stars Three film compilation, 13 April 2015
This is a review of the three film compilation that features Ai, eight legged freaks, and Time machine. Three great films, however, the three films come with their own cases placed in a cardboard box. Which is quite disappointing because if you already have any of these films theres no point to this compilation as it takes up more shelf space. if only Amazon could point such things out.

Chrono Trigger
Chrono Trigger

5.0 out of 5 stars an old ageless classic, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Chrono Trigger (Video Game)
I remember this game with fondness. In the heyday of the humble snes the quality of games came thick and fast. But one company who stood for the quality of rpg.s were the mighty squaresoft. After playing the then ff 3 and secret of mana I eagerly awaited this game. In fact I tracked its progress from development to release - in the uk of course - What a treat. Excellent game in many ways. First the graphics. Dripping with quality at every pixel; after ff 3 and secret of mana I didn't think the old snes could be pushed any further. I was wrong. If I say mana and ff 3 had beautiful graphics for the time, then I would say that this games graphics are sublime, smoother, and even more detailed. It is strange though that the other games are more fondly remembered. I think it all comes down to story. The other games had deeper and more richly detailed storylines with more memorable characters especially the mighty final fantasy. However, Chrono trigger does not suffer for this, not at all. In fact at the time, its very own story and concept would seem a more interesting and intriguing prospect. It used time travel, to great effect. The sound as I remember is equally as good with perhaps a more intricately woven and longer orchestral score than the other mentioned games. Now the combat; superb, very different, unique, easy, and enjoyable to use. I hope this review is useful to any readers, I have described as best I can what I felt somewhat around 25 years ago. Bottom line this is a star game by a quality developer. I would love to see an update on the new consoles. It's that good.

Scavengers [DVD]
Scavengers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roark Critchlow
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchable, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Scavengers [DVD] (DVD)
Okaaay; I actually enjoyed this film. The special effects were decent, I enjoyed the characters and... well not much else really. It aint no blockbuster and there are better films but get it cheap or rent and you may just get some enjoyment from it.

ORAL B TOOTHBRUSH PULSAR MEDIUM RED/GREEN/BLUE
ORAL B TOOTHBRUSH PULSAR MEDIUM RED/GREEN/BLUE
Offered by Dental Mania UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect clean, 2 Mar. 2014
Great product. When I first used it my teeth felt so clean it was outstanding. Such a joy use also.Quick and easy. Some people complain about the battery life, mine lasted about three months which I think dentists recommend for a normal toothbrush. By that time mine was almost worn down to the plastic, so needed replacing anyway. Overall a good quality product.

The Land of New Hope
The Land of New Hope
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Land of New Hope (Audio CD)
I like this album because it is very diverse musically and vocally. I've heard of two of the male valists before but was very pleasantly surprised by the females I shall be looking out for them. Timo plays some good guitar and the whole album for me is very accomplished. As one reviewer points out, there are a couple of standout tracks but I also think that the rest will grow on the listener. This is timo's best so far and I wish him all the best for future releases.

As the World Bleeds
As the World Bleeds
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and beautiful, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: As the World Bleeds (Audio CD)
What a great album. Firstly it is awesome. Theatric, operatic and moving all in one. After listening to their previous two albums you know that these guys are something special, but nothing could prepare me for this magnum opus. I listen to groups like edguy and Rhapsody of fire who I believe to be some of the best music I've ever heard. However, just one listen to the first track on this album; I AM and it is clear that this band have something special. A special mention should go to the guitarist who was absent on the first two albums. Here, he brings his own unique ability to an already great band. His guitar work is blistering melodius and fresh, being a fan of great guitarists and guitar solos I am so glad he came on board, now this band seems more complete.
There aren't many progressive metal bands that can hold a torch to the likes of dream theatre, especially Christian. But with Matt smiths great voice and new guitar player plus the other boys these guys can but also in their own unique way; taking nothing away from Dream theatre of course, one of my all time favourite bands. Now the beautiful; The first track I AM can be listened to by any one, but being Christian it takes on a whole new meaning. it is actually a worship song; of course the whole album is a worship to God but I find this track in the same vein as how great is our God by a well known worship artist and sung in many churches. The lyrics are powerful and beautiful at the same time. Awesome, epic, grandiose.

Page: 1 | 2