Profile for Peter Cooper > Reviews

Content by Peter Cooper

Peter Cooper "prcoop" (Hong Kong)

HOMEFRONT PREMIUM FULLY FITTED WASHABLE LUXURY FLEECE SUPER SIZE MATTRESS COVER DUAL CONTROL 203 x 182 cm (INDIVIDUAL HEAT CONTROL FOR BODY & FEET)

2.0 out of 5 stars No where near as good quality and I wish I hadn't bought it, 26 Jan. 2016
I bought this to replace the same product I bought several years ago. No where near as good quality and I wish I hadn't bought it. The control units are hugely inferior and the mat coverage leaves cold spot all over the bed. Trouble is, there's a security tag that stops you from returning it once you've opened it. I guess the company knows what their selling and don't want any returns.

Orbit 94148 'Buddy II' Two-Port Digital Tap Timer
Orbit 94148 'Buddy II' Two-Port Digital Tap Timer
Offered by irrigationhub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sprinkler, 28 Jun. 2015
This is an excellent product. Bought to water a patch of grass that I've seeded. I'm buying another for my other tap as two sprinklers don't quite cover the whole area. Dead easy to program, nothing more to say really

Cat Toy Feather Wand (Includes 3x Feather Refills) - These Natural Feathers are Guaranteed to Drive Your Cat Wild.
Offered by The Natural Pet Company UK

5.0 out of 5 stars they both love chasing and attacking these feathers, 2 Jan. 2015
Christmas presents for the cats, they both love chasing and attacking these feathers. Lots of fun for both us and them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2015 5:37 PM GMT

Birkenstock Boston, Unisex Adults' Clogs, Habana Leather, 9 UK (43 EU)
Birkenstock Boston, Unisex Adults' Clogs, Habana Leather, 9 UK (43 EU)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy seller?, 17 Jun. 2014
I tried to buy a UK9 at 32.90 but they refused to send them and just cancelled my order, so I tested to see what happened if I bought a size 43 at 52.90, which is same size in my book, and they sent them immediately. Can't be bothered to chase it, but they're still showing at 32.90 in size 9.

As for the clogs, fine, I read many reviews that they come up big, mine are pretty much on the money, I certainly wouldn't want them any bigger though.

Arsenal Flag 152x91
Arsenal Flag 152x91
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Goooooooooooners, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Arsenal Flag 152x91 (Misc.)
but he's now decided he wants to support Man U. Fickle 5 yr olds, they no not what they speak!

1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Travel Pass / Oyster Card Holder (5307 17) - Brown
1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Travel Pass / Oyster Card Holder (5307 17) - Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why I'm a reviewing a travel wallet really., 13 Sept. 2013
But as travel wallets go, it does exactly what it says on the tin. nice leather, would be better without the 1642 stamped on the outside imo.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Future Classic, 23 May 2013
When I saw this picture I knew exactly where I wanted it. It has pride and place on my living room wall and wow does it look good . It really is a talking point every time somebody comes to visit. I think there will be a lot of very happy people come Christmas time.

The Street - Complete Series 2 [DVD]
The Street - Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Thewlis
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The stars say it all, 23 Oct. 2012
Just finished series 2, nothing to say but QUALITY TV, it takes you places you'd rather not go for the most part but brings you back again. Episode 6 series 2.... jeez.... incredibly moving and will stay with me for a while. Felt compelled to tell someone and the missus is out.

Lost - Season 3 [DVD]
Lost - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Fox
Offered by MusicnMedia

2.0 out of 5 stars If you haven't started watching this series...DONT!, 1 July 2008
This review is from: Lost - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Like everyone else that leaves a review I have watched this series (I finished season 4 last night), I wish to god I hadn't but like Magnus Magneson "I've started so I'll finish!" with no spoilers here's a quick outline of the plot
Season 1 (24 episodes) There's a plane crash, survivors chill out on beach
Season 2 (23 episdes) They chill out on the beach some more
season 3 (22 episodes) yup.. still on the beach
season 4 (13 episodes...due to writers strike) they're on the beach and yep.. yes something is happening.. yep i can sense it.. it's all about to get.. no no wait.. hang on.. no nothing happens!

Can't wait for season 5!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2008 2:08 AM GMT