Profile for Getting on a bit. > Reviews

Content by Getting on a bit.

Getting on a bit. "Mo." (West Yorks, England.)

Page: 1 | 2
Anself 6 Inch 10x Magnification Round Double Dual Side Rotating Cosmetic Mirror
Anself 6 Inch 10x Magnification Round Double Dual Side Rotating Cosmetic Mirror
Offered by Hommee Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mirror.., 14 Oct. 2016
Brilliant for putting my makeup on. Only negative is it shows every blemish and wrinkle!! Need stronger moisturiser now. Lol.

Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars Sounds like it is but allow yourself a few minutes, 1 Feb. 2016
Takes ages to load up. Sounds like it is but allow yourself a few minutes. Very frustrating. Seems to struggle with my paper too. Keeps saying it needs filling when it doesn't, used ink quickly and I don't do that much printing. Couldn't recommend it I'm afraid.

personalised luggage strap (black)
personalised luggage strap (black)
Offered by Personalised Straps

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap, 1 Feb. 2016
Shorter than expected but looks nice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent oak CD unit, 16 Oct. 2014
Ordered this CD stand and it was delivered within 2 days!! I am really pleased with it. It is sturdy, well made and the colour is spot on. I have other more expensive oak furniture in the room and my main concern was that it would stand out as a cheaper product, but it doesn't. Several people have admired it. I would have liked to order the CD/DVD stand to go with it but unfortunately I haven't enough space for it. I can definitely recommend this unit.

Brabantia Sleeve Board - 60 x 10 cm, White Frame
Brabantia Sleeve Board - 60 x 10 cm, White Frame
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia sleave board., 7 July 2013
I love this sleeveboard because it's a great size, far better than any other one I've had. It's a bit expensive but worth every penny in my opinion. I use it for sleeves and trousers. Makes ironing them a lot easier.

Wallace & Gromit - The Wrong Trousers [DVD] [1993]
Wallace & Gromit - The Wrong Trousers [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Peter Sallis
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Wallace and Gromit., 7 July 2013
Bought for my grandson to watch when he visits. He loves it and I can't count the number of times he has watched it. I love it's gentle sense of humour, ideal for any age.

Shaun the Sheep - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Shaun the Sheep - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaun the Sheep
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaun the sheep., 18 April 2012
If you have a child or grandchild you MUST buy this series. It is fantastic. So funny. Shaun is as enjoyable for adults as for children. My 3 year old grandson would
watch the CDs over and over again if I let him. BRILLIANT!

Casio Exilim EX-H10 12.1 Mega Pixel 10x Optical Zoom Digital Camera silver
Casio Exilim EX-H10 12.1 Mega Pixel 10x Optical Zoom Digital Camera silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio exilim, 16 Jun. 2011
I love this camera. It's so easy to use. I'm not an expert but even I found Best Shot so easy to use. Used it in Rome and have some fabulous photos and videos to remember my holiday. Can defineley recommend.

H2O Mop Steam Cleaning System
H2O Mop Steam Cleaning System

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleans but leaves floor very wet., 15 Nov. 2010
Friends recommended getting a steam mop so I got the H20. It certainly does the job as far as cleaning the floors but it leaves them very wet with puddles here and there so I have to dry with towels. It worries me when using it on laminates as I dont want water penetrating and lifting it. A couple of friends have purchased much cheaper models (one half the price I paid for the H20) and do not have the problem of wet floors that I have. I would not recommend it. Try a cheaper model.

Redstone Outdoors Gazebo Weights x FOUR Set - Fill With SAND or WATER - Special Strong Lock
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo weights, 23 Aug. 2010
Very fast delivery. Only used the Weights once but they did the job perfectly. Made erection on solid service so much easier. This is usually a real problem. Gazebo never moved despite quite a strong wind. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2