Profile for N.Rosie > Reviews

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll 5 ml
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll 5 ml
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Jun. 2016
Fantastic mascara! I will never go back to another one! Makes your lashes look so long and curled! Very happy.

One Tree Hill - Season 8 [DVD] [2011]
One Tree Hill - Season 8 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James Lafferty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not as good as the other series., 17 Feb. 2013
I bought this as I have watched all the other seasons before this one. Although I did enjoy this season, I thought it lacked what the other season had. The last episode is disappointing (I won't say why because it would be a spoiler) but overall I did still enjoy it but not as much as all the others.

The Hills Seasons 1-6 [DVD]
The Hills Seasons 1-6 [DVD]
Offered by Bleibtreu27

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Hills Seasons 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived on time :). Couldn't wait to start watching it and I was not disappointed! This series is very entertaining and gives hours of endless fun.

Indonesia (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
Indonesia (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Mark Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Saver!, 17 Feb. 2013
This guide is incredibly useful if travelling to Indonesia. I met some other people whilst there who had a guide but it wasn't 'Lonely Planet' and they struggled to find certain places that the guide had mentioned. This Lonely Planet guide is incredibly accurate and very helpful.

Before Burns: Eighteenth-Century Scottish Poetry (Canongate Classics)
Before Burns: Eighteenth-Century Scottish Poetry (Canongate Classics)
by Christopher Maclachlan

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought this because I had to..., 17 Feb. 2013
I bought this because I needed to for one of my university courses, however upon reading it I found that it was incredibly dull.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2014 2:10 PM GMT

Solgar Omega-3 Double Strength Softgels - Pack of 60
Solgar Omega-3 Double Strength Softgels - Pack of 60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Feb. 2013
Bought these as I heard that they help concentration. After a week of taking these capsules I noticed that not only had my concentration improved but also my mood had improved! I wasn't particularly grumpy before taking these but now that I take them I just feel genuinely more happy in my self. Really good buy and would recommend to anyone (even if you think you don't have concentration problems).

Ralph Lauren Poloshirt big ponny, size M, black
Ralph Lauren Poloshirt big ponny, size M, black

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for someone and found that it is not the average size 'medium', it fits width wise but it is too short. With the price that is paid for this top, one would expect it to be of good quality and correct size. Overall I am disappointed with this buy.

Death In Venice And Other Stories (Vintage Classics)
Death In Venice And Other Stories (Vintage Classics)
by Thomas Mann

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than originally thought!, 17 Feb. 2013
I bought this as I study English Literature at uni and was really very pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it! Before I read it I had heard a lot about it as it is apparently a 'must study'. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the book and I find it really captures the sense of movement into modernity. Initially I thought the story would be as disturbing as Nabokov's 'Lolita' but it is really nothing like that; Mann manages to portray homosexual love for a child very differently from someone like Nabokov.

Bbc Radio 1'S Live Lounge 2012
Bbc Radio 1'S Live Lounge 2012
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic music!, 17 Feb. 2013
Every one of the tracks on this cd sounds amazing, better than the originals! It is something really different to listen to, and it helps that they are all amazing artists!

Gandhi, An Autobiography: The Story of My Experiments with Truth
Gandhi, An Autobiography: The Story of My Experiments with Truth
by Sissela Bok

4.0 out of 5 stars Good (I think)..., 17 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my dad as a Christmas present and he says he's really enjoying it. Good present to buy for someone who likes to read factual writing! Apparently it's a really interesting book about Gandhi's experiences.

Page: 1 | 2