Profile for lauren > Reviews

Content by lauren

lauren "loll" (Windsor, UK)

LEGO Indiana Jones (Nintendo DS)
LEGO Indiana Jones (Nintendo DS)
Offered by passionFlix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 22 Nov. 2008
I loved this Game, being a fan of India Jones, I really liked the fact that is stays quite true to the original films, & the little film clips after each level are very funny. Graphics are good, and you get to use your stylus and also blow into the mouth piece to inflate rubber dingies! Being a logo man/woman is lots of fun and something everyone should try!

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
Offered by My Bay Hospice

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Game I've ever played on my DS, 22 Nov. 2008
Absolutely Brilliant Game! I am a big fan of Zelda, and the DS version exceeded all expectations, the graphics are fab, and the game play the best I've come across. You use the stylus throughout, to roll, climb, fight and so on, I've had my DS for a year and no other games I've bought have come close. It took me a month to complete, but I had to try really hard not to play it all day every day!! There are lots of puzzles to keep you occupied, and the different characters and worlds you visit are very well thought out. It's a real feel good game.