Profile for Glossy 71 > Reviews

Content by Glossy 71

Glossy 71

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a micowave, 2 Mar. 2013
It works and looks lovely. I rarely use a microwave and bought this mostly for its look. Very stylish and easy to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for kids, 2 Mar. 2013
Quite cheap and cheerful, image on one side (almost like a photocopy), but in line with the price - I used them with the kids at school to decorate the classroom.

Make Your Own Paper Chain Kit '50's Christmas' 10 metres
Make Your Own Paper Chain Kit '50's Christmas' 10 metres

5.0 out of 5 stars Arts and craftsy, 2 Mar. 2013
Cute, fiddly to out together, look lovely though. Good quality (print on both sides of each strip and not flimsy. Glad I bought them.

ProCook Retro Kitchen Clock & Timer Dark Cream
ProCook Retro Kitchen Clock & Timer Dark Cream
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars retro, 2 Mar. 2013
Bought for my kitchen. Looks lovely. Some people moaned about the timer in some reviews, I have to confess that I bought this for its look - I have a timer on my oven that I use. Would recommend.

Premier Candlebridge 7-Bulb 'V' Shape Pine Colour
Premier Candlebridge 7-Bulb 'V' Shape Pine Colour
Offered by BestBuyUk

4.0 out of 5 stars Collar missing, 2 Mar. 2013
Arrived promptly. Shame one of the little collars were missing (the little green thing). Took them all off rather than have the hassel of returning it. Looks pretty in the window, no idea how to get it back in its box though!

Elements Silver E3977T Ladies' Turquoise Disc Flower Pattern Sterling Silver Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Dainty, 2 Mar. 2013
Very pretty, dainty little earrings (here's hoping I don't lose them - or rather one!!) A bit smaller than I expected, but the colour is vibrant and the silver work adds a touch of elegance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 2 Mar. 2013
Easy to apply (with a little water), pretty things that brightened up my windows over Christmas. Came off easily and I'll re-use them next year. The sparkle is on the inside.

Bankers Table Lamp Antique Brass Finish
Bankers Table Lamp Antique Brass Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Second time lucky, 2 Mar. 2013
First lamp came broken. Promptly replaced with no fuss. Originally when ordering it said delivery 'up to 3 months' - but mine came within a week. The shade has a couple of tiny air bubbles in it, that you don't notice when it's on. Looks lovely in my study.

Sapphire HD 6570 1GB Ultimate Graphics Card
Sapphire HD 6570 1GB Ultimate Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars No idea, 2 Mar. 2013
Bought as a present, as requested by my brother - he seems happy enough with it (I have no idea :)).

Silver Plated Ball Reconstituted Turquoise Earrings Studs 6mm
Silver Plated Ball Reconstituted Turquoise Earrings Studs 6mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 2 Mar. 2013
Arrived promptly, smaller than I expected. Seem to be good quality, but not as bright as I expected so they are not very noticeable when you're wearing them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5