Profile for Glossy 71 > Reviews

Farscape -  The Definitive Collection + The Peacekeeper Wars [DVD]
Farscape - The Definitive Collection + The Peacekeeper Wars [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Browder

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're a fan you'll love it, 2 Mar. 2013
Really glad I bought this, I'd 'ummed and ahhed' for ages, but took the plunge and ordered it. Great entertainment if you fancy a light evening/hour or two.

Fellowes ImageLast A4 Laminating Pouch, 80 Micron - Pack of 100
Fellowes ImageLast A4 Laminating Pouch, 80 Micron - Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 2 Mar. 2013
Do what it says on the tin - they are fine for the price. Some reviews mentioned quality, I have no issues with it.

Edexcel AS Economics Student Unit Guide, unit 1: Competitive Markets: How They Work and Why they Fail
by Mark Gavin

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, 2 Mar. 2013
My students really rate these little books (they take it in turns so it has been well read) - worth it if you are studying AS Edexcel Economics.

Edexcel A2 Economics Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 3 Business Economics and Economic Efficiency
by Rachel Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for work, 2 Mar. 2013
My students fight over borrowing it (well, they take it in turns so it has been well read) - worth it if you are studying A2 Edexcel Economics.

Brown / Red - F92328 - 3D Effect Bookcase Bookshelf - Sculptured Vinyl - Muriva Wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, 2 Mar. 2013
I have a very dark landing and this paper goes perfectly there - like a snug or similar. Easy to apply and has some 'depth' to the image and looks high quality.

Exit Music (A Rebus Novel)
Exit Music (A Rebus Novel)
by Ian Rankin

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 2 Mar. 2013
I love Ian Rankin's Rebus series, so I may be a little biased. If you like him similarly you'll enjoy this book too.

Standing in Another Man's Grave (A Rebus Novel)
Standing in Another Man's Grave (A Rebus Novel)
by Ian Rankin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Mar. 2013

Morphy Richards Accents 43775 Pyramid Kettle
Morphy Richards Accents 43775 Pyramid Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 2 Mar. 2013
Bought the matching toaster. It comes to the boil in a kettle like way and looks stylish - I am glad I bought it.

Ornami Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Sterling Silver Earrings
Ornami Filigree Open Heart Hook Wire Sterling Silver Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiney, 2 Mar. 2013
Very petite, sparkly and quite well made, not flimsy at all (I'd worried I'd squish them) - they match a locket I have, so I'm happy.

Morphy Richards Accents 44038 4 Slice Toaster - Cream
Morphy Richards Accents 44038 4 Slice Toaster - Cream
Offered by Distinctive Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 2 Mar. 2013
Bought the matching kettle. It toasts and looks nice - so seems fair enough to me. Glad I bought it and would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5