Profile for FannyAdams > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LA Splash Cosmetics - Lip Couture Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
LA Splash Cosmetics - Lip Couture Waterproof Liquid Lipstick - Ghoulish
Offered by SECRETLY VAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess what I'm gonna be wearing on my mouth for the next month, 13 Jan. 2016
Great product, I am actually in love - it's a neat colour. Arrived promptly and boxed in its own pretty little package.
The lipstick itself lasted around 10 hours once applied to my lips on top of a lip liner, that is without re-application and after eating (and taaaaaalking, and blowing bubbles, and chewing on my lips, and playing a wicked harmonica solo, etc.)
As with any matte lip product there was an issue with my lips feeling quite dry and the formula clumping up a little with prolonged wear, but it's honestly not that much of a bummer in my opinion, as it's got killer staying power; it's just a really great formula, it was easy to apply as it starts out quite slick and then dries within a couple of minutes.
I want all the colours, if only I had a money tree.

Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Offered by Sunflower Beauty Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy again!, 17 Aug. 2014
I honestly love this stuff.

To begin I usually steam my face for around fifteen minutes, then apply this on my damp skin to dry for another 15; When it's turned a lighter colour I take a damp cotton pad and use the remnants on my face as an exfoliant. The results leave my face feeling so fresh and smooth, and my pores are so clear now.

Although, I'm not too sure about it's supposed aiding with skin discoloration - everything else the seller claims is true.

The scrub isn't packaged as well as it should be; there's no safety seal and the overall first impression isn't a very pretty one due to the sloppy packaging. This product could do with a little face lift, but that's the only negative thing I can say about it.

As an ending note there is an odd perfume smell but I think it's quite pleasant even if out of place with the sandy looking mixture.

womens deadfunky waterfall cardigan (one size fits 8 - 16, grey)
womens deadfunky waterfall cardigan (one size fits 8 - 16, grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very thin material!, 4 April 2014
This arrived just a few days after I ordered, without any faults or hiccups - so all is well on the delivery side.

I am a size 12-14 and around 5"4, this item ends at knee length on my frame and the sleeves stop at around my knuckles. The fabric itself is very thin, quite elasticated and sheer enough to see what is worn underneath; this can either be taken as a plus or a negative depending on your point of view, but as I ordered it for use in summer I'm taking it as a plus. Although, it should be noted that this item probably isn't going to last a very long time due to it's delicate makeup. The colour is a little darker than what is shown in the above preview image, but it looks like that's down to lighting on the retailers end.

Overall, it's a nice little cardigan for summer or as something to cover-up when your on a holiday in a warmer climate, but it's definitely not heavy duty.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird cut/size issue?, 4 April 2014
This dress is so lovely! I ordered it on the 30th March addressed to the UK and it arrived just three days later with no hiccups, so five stars in the delivery category.

The print is really nice and the off white and navy blue colours remind me of china cups.

I'm usually a size 12-14, so I ordered the dress in a size 14 (the largest listed) and the sizing and cut is just as shown on the preview image above. The only issue I find is that it is sized very oddly at the bust - to be more specific; there is no room for boobs (excuse my phrasing). When worn the dress fits perfectly except for this area, which is very tight and flattens everything in to a very unflattering trampled pancake shape with and without bra.

So take note of this and order a size above if you're anything over an A cup.

Womens Ladies Cut Out Shoulder Oversized Neon Baggy T-Shirt Mini Dress Vest Top Cream UK 12/14 AUS 14/16 US 8/10

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as shown., 28 Mar. 2014
I ordered the 'Cream' option in a 'UK 12/14'. The package arrived very quickly, in just under a week and without problems.

It wasn't quite what I was expecting. By the image shown I was under the presumption that it would be more of a dress and what I received was more of a t-shirt. I'm 5"4 and usually a size 14, and this shirt just stops short before it reaches my thighs. It's also not as roomy as shown.

Another issue is how sheer and thin the fabric is. It definitely can't be worn without a vest beneath.

All in all, it's not exactly what I ordered but it's still a pretty neat little t-shirt.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skirt!, 28 Mar. 2014
I ordered this in a size 14 and it arrived in just a few days without any hiccups!

I'm around 5"4 and when I wear this skirt beginning at my waist it reaches about 5-6 inches above my knee. (Keep in mind it's probably not meant to be worn hitched up so high lol). It fits true to size and is exactly as shown in the image above.

If anything, the only fault I found was on the interior with a tear on the label. But I don't think that really matters.

I am over the moon with this skirt, it is just what I wanted!

ZANZEA 8 Vintage Womens Leopard Ladies Top Button Shirt Blouse Retro Denim Chiffon Tops

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 28 Mar. 2014
I was so worried I had ordered the wrong size by mistake. The shirt I did receive was labelled as 'Small', but honestly it fit quite well; the only issue I has was with the slight tightness of the sleeves, but I rectified this my self with a little restitching.

My order arrived so fast, so I really can't fault the vendor! The shirt came in a cute zip lock bag which I thought was really sweet.

It's true to the image shown. The sleeves are about elbow length and are meant to roll up, the leopard print is made of a sheer material and the denim-effect cloth is very light, so it's perfect for summer or even layering up for colder weather.

Plain Mini Stretch Casual T-Shirt Crop Top Burgundy 12
Plain Mini Stretch Casual T-Shirt Crop Top Burgundy 12
Offered by ZEETAQ LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Size '14' in 'Burgundy', 26 Mar. 2014
This arrived so fast! I live in the UK and I ordered on the 24th March. This then arrived on the 26th March.
It arrived without hitch; there were no hiccups involving dispatching or the garment itself.

I ordered the 'Burgundy' option, and it's true to the colour shown in the example above. The fabric is non-abrasive and it doesn't look like it would bobble with a lot of wear or wash.

I'm 5"4 and a size 14, and the crop stopped about an inch above my bellybutton. The fabric is slightly sheer where it stretches over the bust, so I would advise going maybe a few sizes up if your over a C cup and wearing either a nude bra or a similar coloured bra underneath (that is if you wear a bra).

Overall, the slight sheerness is my only criticism. For the price of this garment and the free shipping, I cannot honestly find fault here!

Vobaga Women's Colorful Bird Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Top T-shirt Blouse L
Vobaga Women's Colorful Bird Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Top T-shirt Blouse L
Offered by FASHION STOREVVV

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little shirt!, 24 Mar. 2014
I honestly love this top so much.

To begin the package arrived without fault or damage.
I live in the UK, and I don't think the wait for delivery was too long (It took less than a week, in my case). When it arrived, I was kinda skeptical, due to the size and weight of the package. It was more of an envelope than a package, but when I opened it there was a really cutely decorated plastic wrap containing the shirt.

The top itself is adorable and vibrant. I chose the 'Bird Pattern' in size 14-16, and it is very roomy - If you're not busty you could more than easily go a size or two smaller. The stitching and finish of the top are wonderful; there are no loose threads hanging or anything of that sort. The fabric is light, but it's not sheer and by the looks of it, it doesn't wrinkle very easily.

Overall, it's a great buy at a very agreeable price. There are absolutely no faults that I can find!

(I'm gonna go buy another one in a different pattern now, lol).

SETS OF TRUZONE CREAM PEROXIDE 9% (30 VOL) 1000ML & RAPID BLUE HAIR BLEACH 500GM
Offered by Face The Beauty Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 17 Mar. 2014
Not much to say about this really.
The smell isn't as pungent as other peroxide I've used, but the only problem with products such as this is controlling the amount you use and how long for, since it doesn't come with instructions.
Although I was pleased with the pricing and how quickly it arrived!

Again, word of warning - be careful with controlling the amount you use!

Page: 1 | 2