Profile for Anne > Reviews

Anne

Happy
Happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Happy (Audio CD)
This song is very uplifting and this CD had an instrumental version too. Great for getting\keeping your spirit up during challenging times.

G I R L
G I R L
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: G I R L (Audio CD)
Bought as a birthday present primarily for the 'Happy' track. Pharrell Williams is definitely a gifted musician in my opinion.

As [CD 2] The Mixes [CD 2]
As [CD 2] The Mixes [CD 2]

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic track, 20 Mar. 2014
Not much more I can say. I wanted to purchase 'As' for a long time - it's a great track...

As / A Different Corner (Live at Parkinson) [CD 1]
As / A Different Corner (Live at Parkinson) [CD 1]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 20 Mar. 2014
I wanted to purchase 'As' for a long time - it's a great track. It also features the talented MaryJ Blige.

Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find, Keep, and Understand a Man
Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find, Keep, and Understand a Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful, 20 Mar. 2014
I love Steve Harvey's books. His 'straight talking' to the point advice is refreshing. I've learnt a lot. I highly recommend this book.

49 Ways to Write Yourself Well: The Science and Wisdom of Writing and Journaling (49 Ways to Well-being)
by Jackee Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful aid, 18 Oct. 2013
Packed with useful tools, this cathartic book is great for dipping into for useful writing prompts, creative activities and inviting inspiration. I preferred to utilise it as a tool in this way rather than read it in a linear fashion.

The book starts by summarising the contents of each chapter, which is useful as the reader can prioritise how they digest its content according to need or interest. The author draws on concepts from some of the greatest in the field of creativity and writing in a clever way that prompts further reading and proactivity. A useful and theraputic book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know how I managed without it, 26 Feb. 2013
I would use this seller again. The book arrived as described and promptly.

The Artist's Way had been recommended to me many times over the years but I guess I was only ready to fully ingest its content now. This book is a must read for writers, artists, creatives and those who want to tap into their creativity. It is a workbook that really does help you become the artist you want to be.

Avengers Assemble [DVD]
Avengers Assemble [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this DVD, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Avengers Assemble [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived in good condition and promptly. I would use this seller again.

This DVD is my guilty pleasure. I've watched it a few times. The quick wit (and gestures) keep me hooked, this film is more than a typical superhero action film, it is very funny. Watch carefully so you don't miss anything.

The Journey: The Very Best Of Sizzla (1 CD + 1 DVD)
The Journey: The Very Best Of Sizzla (1 CD + 1 DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, Brilliant Album, 26 Feb. 2013
The CD (and DVD) arrived in excellent condition. As all Sizzla fan's know, his music is deep, another level. This album contains all of my Sizzla favourites. Really happy with this purchase.