Profile for M. Campbell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
4711 Care Shower Gel - 200 ml
4711 Care Shower Gel - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars 4711 Shower Gel, 9 Nov. 2015
Blast from the past with this scent. I find it really refreshing and it lingers throughout the day. Hand wipes are available in the same scent which I also use regularly. Delighted to be able to get this on Amazon.

Lakeland Nesting Plastic Mixing Bowls & Lids for Storage & Easy Pour Spouts x 3
Lakeland Nesting Plastic Mixing Bowls & Lids for Storage & Easy Pour Spouts x 3
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Like other reviewers find these really useful, 9 Nov. 2015
Like other reviewers find these really useful, dishwasher proof, good sizes, stackable for storage and the lids are an additional useful touch. Pleased with purchase.

RITUALS Touch of Happiness Body Cream 200 ml
RITUALS Touch of Happiness Body Cream 200 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Touch Sour for Happiness, 9 Nov. 2015
Took the chance of buying a product I hadn't had the opportunity to smell beforehand. Always a risk but this one didn't pay off. Quality of cream is good, but i find the scent really masculine and sour. Not for me.

Luxury Bath Mat [Purple colour] - 100% Cotton, Reversible, Thick, Soft, Absorbent, Round shaped (Size: 70 Cms diameter). Available in 4 colours.
Offered by Cottony

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Bath Mat, 9 Nov. 2015
Depth of pile is very comfortable on feet and mat seems to dry out quickly enough after use. Was very disappointed with the colour however which was very drab and muted in comparison to picture.

Fly Swat Long Reach with Spiked Head & Tweezers from Caraselle
Fly Swat Long Reach with Spiked Head & Tweezers from Caraselle
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2015
Amply flexible and have found they killed flies with one swat - perfect

Silentnight Washable Pillow, Pack of 4
Silentnight Washable Pillow, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with, 9 Nov. 2015
Find depth of pillow ideal, allowing me to build up layers to reach the optimum height, without them feeling brick hard and inflexible. Bonus to be able to machine wash them, very pleased with purchase

EyeSoothe Blepharitis Eye Mask With Heated Gel Pack and Hygienic Storage Bag
EyeSoothe Blepharitis Eye Mask With Heated Gel Pack and Hygienic Storage Bag
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Soothe Blepharitis Eye Mask, 11 Oct. 2015
Like many other reviewers I'm really pleased with this mask. Granted it doesn't get as hot as the oven heated versions (I can't speak for a microwave because I don't own one), but for me it reaches a high enough temperature to be effective. I think the marketing has been well thought out. I love the fact that all parts are easily washable and that you can keep them in the ideal sized good quality zip bag provided. Makes storage easier, keeps everything clean and also enables me to carry the mask in my handbag or luggage easily.

I like the adjustable velcro strip for fastening and it feels a comfortable fit across my eyes. I also think that whether required or not, the instructions are unusually clear and helpful and the fact they are written in a large typeface eradicating the necessity for glasses, is a great touch.

I've found with regular use that this mask has helped my dry eyes considerably. While it won't cure the condition it has greatly improved the discomfort, and I was amazed to produce a tear when chopping onions recently, after producing no tears whatever for many years now.

I prefer the Eye Soothe Eye Mask to my previous bulky conventional oven heated mask where I had to stand by the oven and turn the thing over after 6 minutes only to find that no matter how clean the oven was, I was wearing a mask smelling of whatever food had last been baked.

No such problems with the Eye Soothe Mask - highly recommend this product.

Japanese Anemone Breakfast Cup & Saucer Fine Bone China Large Anemone Cup & Saucer Hand Decorated in the U.K. Free UK Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Flowery Breakfast cup, 10 Oct. 2015
Wanted large, pretty china breakfast cups and these fit the bill perfectly. Lovely design. Really brightens up the breakfast table

The Mistake I Made
The Mistake I Made

5.0 out of 5 stars The mistake I made - paula daly, 10 Oct. 2015
My favourite Paula Daly book so far. I love Paula's writing style, interesting characters, fast pace. Kept my interest from beginning to end. Funny, moving, exciting with plausible plot.

Aidapt Contour Bed Leg Rest
Aidapt Contour Bed Leg Rest

3.0 out of 5 stars contour bed rest, 10 Oct. 2015
Comfortable memory foam but find the shape a little odd. Nevertheless it's comfortable on legs after a long day on tired feet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20