Profile for Shireen > Reviews

Content by Shireen

Shireen

Cb13 Girls Dress Champagne Multi-Layers Wedding Pageant Kids Clothes Size 6 Gold
Offered by Sunny Fashion Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Party dress, 18 July 2016
Beautiful dress! My daughter loves it, it's the perfect party wear! The price is very good as I have been looking everywhere for a descent dress with the right fit and discovered this. Thank you😊

Aladdin Aveo 0.35 Litre Water Bottle, Grey Lotus
Aladdin Aveo 0.35 Litre Water Bottle, Grey Lotus

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase, 30 Jan. 2016
Lovely bottle, I purchased two and I use it all the time. The size is perfect- convenient for all handbags. I use this one more than the big size bottle because I love it!

5 Star Office Pencil HB Red Barrel [Pack 12]
5 Star Office Pencil HB Red Barrel [Pack 12]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 28 Aug. 2014
Very good pencil. Works better than other pencils.

Froddo Youth 315039 Blue Casual Sandal 2 UK
Froddo Youth 315039 Blue Casual Sandal 2 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy, 16 Aug. 2013
I bought this sandal for my 8 year old son and he loves it. He has been wearing it everyday and said it is way too comfortable to wear a different pair! I would definitely recommend it as it was worth the money, for the design and colour it comes in.

Smoby Hello Kitty Tub (56 Pieces)
Smoby Hello Kitty Tub (56 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello kitty Lego, 18 May 2013
I ordered this product for someone else but then realised it is for 1.5-5 yrs. The person I bought it for is over 5 yrs so I ended up keeping for my 18month toddler. The Lego pieces are the perfect size, not too small as the older kids ones and not too big like the mega bloks! My daughter loves the whole lot, it comes with a tub and she's busy emptying it and putting them back. I am really pleased with this purchase.

Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Black)
Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety harness, 6 April 2013
I am really pleased with this product. I have been using it for my toddler who is very active. I can hold on to the harness while she walks freely. The straps are adjustable and fits perfectly around the arms/ chest. While she's walking and trips over then I just have to hold the harness and it prevents her from falling on her face. I would definitely recommend this product.